Tree of Savior Forum

Bodkin point bugged debuff?

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:

Team Name:

Character Name:

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
I never really used bodkin in my rotation so failed to notice it early on. But since, recently I started including it in by rotation, I noticed that bodkin def reduction is not working properly. I used the skill reset I got from number guess event to confirm it and maxed my bodkin point along with attribute. It should be giving 20% pdef reduction.
Upon testing I found that it barely gave 3.5% pdef reduction.
Target initial pdef=338
Pdef after bodkin debuff lv15 with attribute=326
Total reduction in pdef=3.55%

In this test, target player had no equipments on him and no buffs whatsoever.
I did test several times but found that instead of 17.5%, it is bugged and giving nearly the aforementioned value.

I request you to please look into this. Fletchers already have very bad skill modifiers. And 1 skill which should have been great help is bugged to the point its not even helping anything.
Please try to fix it ASAP.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Make a fletcher
  2. Get some points in its skill “Bodkin point”.
  3. Use it on a target.
  4. Note the defense reduction.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

I asked a friend to duel me and show his values. So the video is from his perspective.

Note: The example I gave above in description is what I found by my tests. Video was taken later on upon requested by IMC when I sent them ticket, so test values differ. But result is same.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : All

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
2 Likes

Maybe it’s a longstanding bug since people would usually just say Bodkin isn’t worth beyond lv.1 due to how bad the def reduc is.

Pre-rebalance, i would have agreed to fact that def reduction is useless. But now when it can actually be good, it had been made useless by bug.
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/30802
value = [Skill Level] Ă— 1
if [Bodkin Point: Decreased Defense] not null and 1 == [Bodkin Point: Decreased Defense ActiveState]
value = value + [Bodkin Point: Decreased Defense Level]
end
return value

Unless my noobish understanding is wrong, its not a coding error.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

My ticket is still not answered.
Notice me senpai :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.