Tree of Savior Forum

BM skill suggestions?

Hi.

I want to create a BM - Linker - Thauma, simply for farming. Kind of lost with BM though.

Was unable to find a build and it has too many skills. Also, I’ve read it runs out of mana if built poorly?

Since i’m going linker maybe 15 Taser?.. Was wondering if its good to 5 double gun and 5 outrage. If so, then, 15 Overdrive and 5 RIP? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Taser only hits a single target, so for farming it sucks. There are better skills to invest into anyway.

Auto attacks builds are basically dead (way too underpowered compared to skill-based builds), so no point in putting points into Outrage and putting more than 1 point into DGS.

RIP does massive damage with good AoE, will probably be one of your best skills for killing linked+swelled mobs.

Napalm does decent damage and has “ok” AoE, but it feels very clunky to use, and sometimes it fires in a direction you are not aiming.

FMJ does great damage, but the downside on this one is that it only hits one target.

Mozambique hits 2 targets, does high damage and is somewhat spammable, so I like it.

If I were to make a Link-Thaum-BM, I’d go 1 DGS, 5 Silver, 15 RIP, 1 Tracer, 10 Mozambique, 13 Overdrive. But hey, these are just the skills I like.

1 Like

the more efficient way to farm lv 380+mat is soloing Challenge mode to stage 5 at that map

Noob question incoming…how?

When a portal opens it tells me I’m not in party o.O

Tbh my main goal is to complete collections xD. I may eventually go into “serious” farming…or not. Anyway any excuse to make a linker (<3) works.

You just create a party, and enter in with you being the only one in said party.

Zeucleio’s build there is pretty much the best general skill point allocation for BM. I have the same thing, except 15 Overdrive and 3 Silver instead.

RIP is suuuuper nice btw, and will be a skill you use quite often in CM.
Position yourself just right in those nice dead-ended alcoves most people use to CM, fire it, and you’ll hit just about everything. It’s great to max out.

1 Like

I would go for (Double Gun Stance 5; Silver Bullet 4; R.I.P 15; Bullet Overdrive 15; Outrage 5; Freeze Bullet 1). But I don’t know how linker is, after hit limit nerf (3 hits).