Tree of Savior Forum

BM Enchanter Thauma doubt

I make my scout like this (BM Enchanter Thauma), this character is basicle for a lazy person (like me), because almost every skills are buffs.
So, i heard from a guy that Wastrel Zvaigzde Sword is a core item for my build, because theres a buff on enchanter thats make every attack to be strike, and strikes with this sword equiped make my critical rate to x2, is this true? somebody knows?
And what do you guys think about this build? (i think that is a good build to play solo, farm solo, etc)
Sorry for the bad english, i dont use this lenguage every day.

another question: the damage of my sword dont change anything right? because the only AOE skills on this build came from BM who use the pistol damage.

What is the focus of your build? I would swap Thauma for Linker - thauma is a farm class. If you want to farm, then go BM - Linker - Thauma, if not, go BM - Ench - Linker.

I want my class to be flexible, independent, and enchanter has some buffs that really helps on the damage…

There is no reason to go Thauma without Linker. So either drop Thauma for Linker or drop Ench for Linker.

Linker is pretty amazing for damage as well, Electric Shock is pretty OP

Wow, this people…
They are like:
“HOW DARE YOU TO HAVE DIFFERENT BUILD?”
“MAKE YOUR BUILD, LIKE OUR BUILD, YOU CAN’T HAVE DIFFERENT BUILD!”

:tired:

I have Scout, BM, Ench and Corsair and yes Wastrel sword works fine with Lightning Hands.