Tree of Savior Forum

BM build for pve

What is the best build for Bullet Marker?

I don’t like QS very much, is there other alternatives?

What are the best stats for him? I don’t have a very good weapon.

it depends on your PVE goal: Bosses? Challenge Mode? Earth tower? Farming?
After that comes classes and skills choice: Do you like any class in particular? Schwarzer, Sapper, Wugushi, etc

Qs3 running shot has a good synergy with double gun stance obviously, therefore this build is the best "all around"

Unfortunately there’s no space for Bm2 in this build and you stated you don’t like it that much

1 Like

I like Wugushi for general PVE.

What class has the best synergy with BM, excluding QS?

No Qs means your BM will probalby be a skill caster.

Sapper will be a nice addiction vs large number of mobs (mostly because of Broom trap)
Wugu Is more focused on single target but wugong gu and throw gu pot have a nice AoE (benefits from Velnia Monkey Cards too)
Falconer is also a good addition but you have to get Falconer3 to get its best skills and attributes and therefore only 1 rank of BM.
Fletcher is more focused on Bosses and single target

Overall i can theorycraft these:
A2-Sap3-Wugu2-BM2
A2-Sap2-Wugu3-BM2
A2-Sap3-Falc3-BM1
A3-Wugu2-Falc3-BM1
A2-Sap2-Fletcher3-BM2

I did not consider Rogue or Appraiser as i don’t like them so much, and unfortunately i don’t know much about Hunter. Maybe other players will post their builds with different classes, i will edit my post as i can try out new builds from tomorrow

1 Like

Hope you can update your guide quick. Look for follow then.

this guide is not mine, is from @mambojango4good that will surely do a good job

also please take a look at this thread from now on

I could argue with him about this but I’m farming right now so I won’t waste my time!

But thanks for spreading my work!

1 Like

@mambojango4good Sorry. I thought you were the same person.

1 Like

No prob! About the update, I’m waiting till Tos Base update the classes. But I’ve already updated the BM part of the guide! Keep an eye on it!