Tree of Savior Forum

BM: Arts Question

Hi guys, i am running Corsair > Linker > BM and was wondering what arts would be needed for this build, thanks in advance! :smiley:

funny thing is, BM arts are useless (except the art enhance, but costly. so no recomended). Same as corsair though. Linker joint penalty arts is good and worth to take.

Freeze bullet art is “good” in CM, the bosses can be freeze so the magic circle stays and continue freezing the boss until disappears and the player is free to doing DPS

1 Like

well, how long the fog last? while 30% chance to instanly freese, while the arts need wait 4 stac ( i still wondering how to accumulate it) and need boss to stay on it. how about high mobile boss (like jaura). It maybe good on when cm (the mobbing phase) but when bossing, i still trust the non-arts one ;D. just my opinion though

It’s not like “the best art” but it really helps in high lvl CM bosses to CC them, if you don’t want to spend in it is OK, but is far to being a bad art.

Freeze bullet art is good. To make the full use of it, stand in tight area… smaller than the bridge at outer 14. Since it only trigger on auto attack, class that can buff auto atk like corsair enchanter make a significant improvement. Over reinforce alone wont do the killing job, and you want to keep hitting the enemies until the buff gone. If not, you will go to the route of hit to freeze, then apply attack skill. Freeze bullet also not work with high end boss and misrus. Practically, the skill is situationally useful and need practice.