Tree of Savior Forum

BM and Shinobi in ReBuild

I do have a Rogue-Shino-Linker.

The new buff basically means that Rogue buffs all Shinobi attacks by 30%.
Plus the lachrymator forced synergy.

Shinobi clones’ AI has also been fixed in the latest patch.

Sadly, I find them much more fragile now, since HG mobs easily kill them. This makes the Rogue+Shinobi synergy much more mandatory. However, bosses immune to the Lachrymator debuff will wipe them out easily, rendering them unable to copy more than 2 skills (forget about copying Mijin).

This change wasn’t even mentioned on the patch notes, so I hope it’s not intended.

Besides the Assassin for me Ardito is good for shinobi class as of now… since the only skill that you can escape from crowd of mobs is the Ritirarsi because it has iframe while casting it as well as combo the kunai after throwing the bomb and jumpback. Taglio is also for escaping / engaging crowds of mobs in terms of pve, also has a good combo to Raiton Ninjutsu for engaging without getting canceled.

Mokuton and Ritarsi will be your main escaping tactics.

Can you make a skill simulator? I’m new in the game but I want to try the shinobi class in my new character. Already unlocked.

Hi Sixshooterrs and welcome to these forums!

Well, indeed. Due to the lack of dagger classes to sinergize with, Ardito is possibly the best choice after Rogue, specially since Lachymator isn’t a must for Mijin anymore (but so is Hallucination Smoke now, yet Assassin is way too good not to pick).

The only problem I have with Assassin+Shinobi+Ardito is that you end up having way too many skills on your cycle, but your AoE damage improves slightly.

At least, bunshin clones aren’t paper fragile anymore :slight_smile: