Tree of Savior Forum

BM AA build - need advice on gear

Hello

I need help with gear for my Cor-Ench-BM autoattack build. My fave combo was Wugu+BM but it’s impossible now, but I’m gonna paste my plan from the pre Re:Build wih according changes for now, I’d like to ask if it still holds water:

Bonus Skill Point Distribution:
Full DEX

Gems:
Main hand: Green
Off Hand: Red
Chest: Yellow
Pants: Yellow
Gloves: ?
Boots: Blue

Cards:
Red: 3x Velnia Monkey card (+[★] % additional damage to enemies inflicted with poison status)
Blue: 3x Nuaele (Magic Defense +[★]%)
Green: 3 x Ellaganos (DEX)
Purple: 3x Biteregina Card (When attacking has [★/3]% to apply poison status for 6 seconds)
Legendary: Velcoffer Card (Damage received by monsters reduced by [★ * 3]%)

Equipment:
Main Hand: Wastrel Zwaigzde Sword
Off Hand: Double Stack > Aspana revolver > Masinios Pistol > ?
Necklace: Max Petamion > Solmiki (Leather) > Frieno > ?
Bracelets: 2x Sissel Bracelet > Solmiki (Leather) > Frieno > ?
Armor: Primus leather with stats > Solmiki (Leather) > Fietas > ?
Accessory Enchants: Physical Attack > Crit Rate > HP

Stats to aim for on equipment:
Weapons: Physical Attack, STR, DEX, CON, Crit Rate
Armor: STR, DEX, CON

Gems:
Main hand : Red
Off Hand : Red
Chest: Yellow
Pants : Yellow
Gloves : Green
Boots : Green

I would actually go Green on chest and pants for evasion too if you have eva buffs.
Green main hand is for MCRITATK now, so just go full PATK. Glove and Boots adds CritRate instead.

@skywing22 Oh yeah, I just copy-pasted that part but all I did was cut out the Running Shot gem :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I’m wondering about cards, which would be better for this build:

Biteregina + Velnia Monkey for poison chance & damage

OR

Rajapearl + Prison Cutter for bleeding chance & damage?

If bleed still scales out of STR… Bite + velnia all day long.

No idea, but even if, we’re talking about a full DEX build (Ellaganos, points, equips…).

If I recall correctly, before Re:Build bleeding scalled off of weapon damage? If that’s so then Raja+Cutter would be better, right?

I realize that would mean needing a bigger investment into equipment but were’nt all AA builds always like this?

Just saying…

Wastrel Sword interaction to get the wastrel proc is a bug… and technically its patched in korea… also, just by using it with the info from korea you are technically exploiting it, so you are subject to get banned… and iirc its already patched in itos, but servers are weird so maybe it didnt get through…

Beside that…

All green gems in armor, red/yellow on both weapons…
In regards for weapon, any primus with 70++ CON and extra stats of your choice… for pistol is Asio pistol or dont play BM :V … for accessory try to go for nepa set (the one for crit rate)… Armor is primus with CON or plate ignas, finally with card, you are correct, and maybe you can change the legendary for another one for more dmg…

cheers and good luck

I didn’t know that… It’s just that a friend reccommended it to me if I’m going BM, I had no intention of making any exploits (not that I have it tho :stuck_out_tongue: )

Yeah, well, I’m still confused wether I should pick Bite+Velnia for poison or Raja+Cutter for bleeding, I’m going full DEX so poison won’t get much from my STR, but for the love of ham I cannot decide which to pick or which will work better…

Both work good, they are similar… bleeding have an advantage of synergy with outlaw blind fire, but thats it…
Personally am using poison, but will change to bleeding soon coz am using outlaw with mi build…

Just to satisfy my curiosity, poison gets stronger with STR, but what does bleed get stronger with?

Same, with STR…

20 chars…

Thanks so much for help! ^^

One last thing: for legend card, any reccomendation?
Marnox for more crit rate?
Helgasercle for SP regen?
Other?

mmmmmm

thats more of a preference… if you want to deal more dmg to boruta and velco, i would say heretic panthorex with the +dmg to beast type iirc… or if you go for pvp maybe blut… for more generic i would say either zaura or nuaule depending again on your preference… Helga and mirtis i would avoid… helga procs when you kill, and its useful with SR in low lvl HG, but apart from that it isnt that useful overall, and mirtis is mostly for wiz…

Oh right, what about Boruta and Ignas cards? I checked the Card List & Effects but Google translate provides weird translation…

EDIT: i just checked tosguru, here’s the actual effect:

Ignas: ​[Card Equip Effect] [★*5]% chance per critical attack of entering stealth state for 6 seconds

Boruta: ​[Card Equip Effect] Increases damage against Boss monsters by [★*5]%

Otherwise I’d stick with Marnox, unless there’s a cap to crit rate (aka a reason not to pick it), then I’d pick Zaura or Nuaele, Velco just seems like it’s a good choice since (I think) it reduces both phy and mag damage…

Is there any reason to gem the sword when you play BM with DGS ?

Yes, the gems applies directly to your char values, not to the weapon.

1 Like