Tree of Savior Forum

Blue Vubbe Fighter Token

Blue Vubbe Fighters in Ashaq Underground Prison 3F are supposed to drop these tokens. I have killed 550+ so far and I even killed a glowing guy and he only dropped hard leather chest…

Something is seriously wrong… At least increase the spawn rate of the monster…

1 Like

I’ve already killed 825 Blue Vubbe Fighter. Still no token. :tired_face::sob::dizzy_face:

i got it on my first kill, DEAL WITH IT :slight_smile: THANK YOU RNG GOD

hehehehehehehe :joy:

I’ve gotten mine at around 200 kills and gotten a battle bracelet from galok around 64 kills. Mainly the only 2 times I’ve been lucky in this game. Keep at it, you’ll get it eventually!

I got one long time ago, still have it in my inventory. I tried asking people about how expensive it was, but there was no response. Is it valuable or something? Or am I bothering too much? xD

By the way, I’m sorry for being such a noob lol
(There aren’t any for sale in the market (Fedimian), so I’m curious)

They are for the collection and they rarely drop. They’re valuable in that regard but Idk how much you can get for it.

I wonder how many players discarded items like these because they don’t realize how rare they are…

I have all the mods (and new to the game) and I’m familiar with MMORPG’s, so I immediately understood what was rare / valuable.

When I started playing, they went for 60k in the market… Now when that amount feels like something trivial for me, there’s none lol. Been that way for at least 2 weeks on Orsha

I’m a completionist, and I like the idea of hunting for collection’s items, but some of them are retarded hard to get, for the crappy +boost you get from X collection. Some of them are not that worth to get or hunt.

This is sad but this is the result for IMC actions.

I love the game, I want comeback in future but not now.

I mean, I’m ok if a hard to get item, was used for a collection that adds like +2 or +3 to team storage or even a + to character storage, but when you have to hunt for vibbe blood for a mere +1 to a stat, it’s plain and simple retarded…

I really love the game, but it’s getting kinda futile to hunt for this “end game”/“filler” content. So now I’m starting to understand how people on the 280 lvl ground feels about this game :’(

This game is just missing “features” or “systems” while playing… Its just your standard grind or quest type game. Very standard… They need to add stuff like this: