Tree of Savior Forum

Block Chance in PVP

Hello Saviors,

In regards with block in PVP, is there a maximum cap on block chance? And how does stacking block stats in random ichor works in PVP?

Not sure how block in random ichor work in PVP
i think the Block chance is like 30%.
but From what i see, Block has been severely nerfed in Ep13 UPDATE in PVP.

if u check the patch notes under the PVP section, its all about block.

Balance of PVP area is adjusted.

• Block damage decrease rate of all Classes in PVP area is changed.
    :arrow_forward: Block damage decrease rate when blocking is changed from 30% to 15%.
    :arrow_forward: Block damage decrease rate when blocking with [Shield Guard] is changed from 60% to 30%.
    :arrow_forward: Block damage decrease rate when blocking with [Cross Guard: Overdrive] is changed from 30% to 15%.
    :arrow_forward: Block damage decrease rate when blocking with [Dagger Guard] is changed from 30% to 15%.
  • Block damage decrease rate is eased by 5% per 1 Class Advancement when Advancing to Class that uses Shield.
    :arrow_forward: Target Class: Peltasta, Rodelero, Murmillo, Cryomancer, Quarrel Shooter, Paladin, Chaplain
    :arrow_forward: Block damage decrease rate is eased by 10% per 1 Class Advancement when blocking with [Shield Guard].
  • Damage decrease effect of Guild Territory War is changed from 75% to 66%.

i wonder if BLOCK is still a Viable build in PVP unless u go “Extreme whale full block” build.

Block chance is 30% of what? The total block stats?

It’s damage reduction.

yea, but what i want to find out is the block chance thou

Ops…sorry. i misunderstood completely i suppose.
i thought i saw somewhere long ago
minimum block chance=30%
Maximum Block chance CAP= 60%??

with different skills of various classes+block stats also having an effect…
maybe that also changed it somewhere inbetween the PATCH notes thats having 1000s of lines. i dont know.
i might be completey wrong.so better confirm with Pro player or GM.
hehe.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.