Tree of Savior Forum

BLATANTLY macroing with high level characters

apparently not banned L U L

So many reported not even one banned :confused:

Thatā€™s why Botters are botting up new bots for even more gain. There is no punishment anyways.

Bump

20charactersssssxasfsacfxzvcsdgbsad

bump

Warlock bots now has Chrono haste for faster farming LUL

2 Likes

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

I started playing this game again after a very long breakā€¦ here I was, enjoying the game now for the first time again since I stopped playingā€¦ and now I visit the forum again and reading this chat I feel like puking. I donā€™t get how you people can be so damn ignorant towards the customers that are trying to help and support your product. People want to communicate with you and help improving the gameā€¦ and you outright lie to them and then ignore themā€¦ You got a good product, but the worst social staff Iā€™ve ever seen in any MMOā€¦ you should be ashamedā€¦ we players are helpless and can do nothing about this situationā€¦ and you guys just donā€™t care.

Iā€™ve given up reporting any bugs or bots since it never changed anything and all I got was empty answersā€¦ but seeing all these people still not giving up is rly sadā€¦ Do something already! Whatā€™s wrong with you people???

3 Likes

Game was great, people running the game were terrible.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you. No problem. :smiley:

2 Likes

LEGITIMATE.

#[RESOLVED] #[FIXED] #[SOLVED]

Wow I could be gm, job done.

1 Like

Game is great, people playing the game are terrible.