Tree of Savior Forum

Black Screen Glitch After 5/2/18 Maintenance

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 5/2/2018 After maintenance (EST)

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Crevox

Character Name: Crevox

Bug Description : Upon login, and even sometimes randomly, the game will go to a black screen and all active field HUD elements will move to the center of the screen. Sometimes this results in flickering, sometimes it stays as a black screen, and sometimes it causes the camera to zoom in and out repeatedly without you pressing any buttons. Happens with and without any addons.

It seems to happen more often when the character takes longer to load, which means in a populated area (city, Klaipeda) or with many items in your inventory (as this also makes the game take MUCH longer to load).

It can sometimes be fixed by trying to zoom in and out manually.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Login to a character.
  2. Sometimes, the bug occurs.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad

System

• CPU : i7 4790k
  • RAM : 1600 32GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 1080 x2
  • Mainboard : ASUS
  • Storage : SSD
  • Internet Connection : Cable
  • Country, Region : United States

i am getting the same problem with the 1st screenshot… anyone know how to fix this ???

Possibly an addon or display driver conflict with new patch. I haven’t experienced it though.

i tried remove all addon and reinstall my vga and the problem still occured … now try to reinstall visual studio 2017

This video was taken on July 28. I thought this bug was due to some over/underflow in elevation change, resulting in me wrapping around to the other side of the map.

However, I also ended up getting the black screen, and was not able to move or do anything else until I relogged.

At this point I suspect it was trying to draw everything on the center pixel, but I don’t actually know.

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 3320M @ 2.60GHz 64 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
LENOVO 23426QU (CPU Socket - U3E1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4000

can i know what is the real recommended spec to play tos??..

surfing through forum and found even high spec pc even have issues… is it pc spec problem or client ?

Hello @youngvader88

Kindly send us a support ticket to be able to assist you further regarding the matter.