Tree of Savior Forum

Black screen and npc

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:

Team Name:

Character Name:

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

3 Likes

If you are using the “ZoomyPlus” addon, try without it.

^ what he said… Or try changing/resetting the zoom level.

1 Like

yes its help, i delete addon, ty guys

uninstalling zoomy did not work for me

I have no zoomy and still i got same problem

I use no addon but still have the same problem

+1 I have no zoomy or any addons, I’ve been getting this a lot in this patch

Ok, all my chars now got this. Looks like it’s trying to load something. This bug is very embarrassing during dungeon runs and might be mistaken as afker, pls do something about this! this killed the game for me

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Han
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Amy
@Staff
do it something

We’re on it. However we need more information to nailing this down.

If you effected while you having add-on your client, please add replies to here, so I could gather it up
And also in same case, Send us in ticket with [Black Screen] like this so we could distinguish easier.

We need detailed information to make this faster, please add your computer speculation, maybe this related to the AMD issues or such - to narrow down, we need every piece of information or hint we could grab - so Please write down your computer speculation and if addon, or Which OS system you are using as well. We need ticket to acquire your Steam IDs, so we could check your account as well.

I try all my chars and only happen this with my Hacka (In Orsha) and my Nak/Reti (In Klai).

Server silute

After like 2-3 mins the game works with this chars, but every time after a load screen this happen.

I have zoomy addon.
It seems to “fix” itself once I change the zoom level and move my character.

I have an i5-4460 and GTX 745, Windows 10.
Seems related to it, whenever this happens, my shortcuts get emptied and I have to put them all in it again, and the HP bar UI keeps moving down.

its bug with drawing textures, because if i enter on same location i have only texture on earth and all the rest appears after moving
I dont have any addon, i have amd, but its no our problem its bug server or client
And yes hp bar moving down every login without reason
:tired:

zoomy actually fixes it lol
set Z axis zoom 274 when your screen blacks out.

1 Like

Happens if I log into my Dragoon who was sitting in Sausys 9 before patch. The character loads (evident since the character died before I had to force quit the client_tos.exe process) but the screen is just black like that screenshot above. Also happens whenever I change maps or instances, basically whenever the loading screen shows up. Other chars I’ve logged into are fine but I have yet to check the other ones.

Note that my goon was NOT the last char I logged into before patch.

Errors like this occur due to them working on adding more optimization to the game as quickly as they can. Sometimes stuff goes wrong. IMC has already responded and is working on getting it fixed within 2 hours of the server going up.

Some patience goes a long way when IMC is actually doing the right thing. I know they haven’t done it always in the past, but right now they are.