Tree of Savior Forum

Better info about sage

Well i search for some info about sage but was old main thread 3 months inactivity

And with changes want to ask if sage is viable dps??

Missil hole good buff blink for gatther mobs

Then micro dimension wich skills duplicate dat can add DPS fireball not good any other good? Like frost cloud or something ? I know copy treeh of cry but this dont add dps

Then we got ultimate dimension with 1,5 seg durarion??.. this add any good dps in this short time?

Micro dimension 3 overheat do good dmg??

What about the new 2 skills for circle 2 of sage??

One is like CC with dmg??

The other still no description i expect sage red icon dps but there i dont find strong dps and on green icon suport plague2 for example i see alot more dps

So any cool infooo?? Thxxx

No. Damage from skills gives high numbers, but they are long cd and is not enough to make sage anywhere near a DPS class.

For wizards only? Warlock’s invocation could be duplicated pre-rebalance (not sure if it still does). Nothing else can be duplicated as a wizard for damage. [quote=“pajugaaldiablo, post:1, topic:365186”]
Then we got ultimate dimension with 1,5 seg durarion??.. this add any good dps in this short time?
[/quote]

No, cd too long.[quote=“pajugaaldiablo, post:1, topic:365186”]
What about the new 2 skills for circle 2 of sage??
[/quote]

Nobody knows what the new skills will be.[quote=“pajugaaldiablo, post:1, topic:365186”]
The other still no description i expect sage red icon dps but there i dont find strong dps and on green icon suport plague2 for example i see alot more dps
[/quote]

The color of a class icon is almost meaningless. IMC has shown that they don’t really stick to these class roles.

Thx for repply then is retarded put duplicate skill where u cant duplicate only 1 skill of all wizards fireball nice mecsnics

Also with pass still look so long cd my idea was thamathurge 3 with sage and relly all dps on sage skills and hope c2 add good dps skills

But who knows when rank 9 come like imc work 2 years QQ

Well sage right now is more support than red class not sure why it even red but yeah maybe c2/3 will be more dps oriented.
Sage is mostly picked because of Missile hole that negate the majority of the type of damage that is hard to avoid… Missile type Damage.
Otherwise right now sage like previously said isn’t a viable dps, even duplicate fireball take time for a spam filler spell that won’t do much for the casting animation time. Also need to be setup if you want to duplication since the charge pass to 1.

Duplicate work with object like spell
Icewall/Fireball/pearl of anguis/owl statue/dirty pole/akuras/ice tree/ice wall etc…

duplicating fireball is rarely ever worth the time, due to similar dps of microdimension itself. micro aoe is small… slightly more promising is using it on icetree. pyro also has the problem of being trapped with agny necklace for half your skills (the low % ones like fire pillar). and no matter what you do as pyro, you won’t do as much dps as elementalist/warlocks.