Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Test Overall Experience, Bugs, and Changes

:: Over all experience::. = Excellent! I love the style, the music, the level design, and the classes! All of the boss fights have been amazingly fun experiences and I hope to constantly see more ( gives it that fun monster hunter feel =) ).
{Bugs}

• Mine 3rd stage boss (with horns) The camera reverted on me and my friend to non boss fight. So we could run off screen and had to use map to return to the fight.
  • Cleric heal spell cast on a ramp leaves the healing pads floating mid air. (Had to jump to use them) lol.
  • Pressings Up and left or down and right (moving diagonally) Causes a character head twitching issue during movement.
    {Changes/Improvements} We would like to see more {daily/repeatable quests} Even if they are low Xp. We hit a gap after 20-22 where grinding became necessary and while the game is new and that is still fun it could become monotonous in the future. Throw in some fun or neat repeat quest/large boss fights to spice up the grind but not get rid of it. Level capping too fast can harm your games longevity. My experience from tons of other MMO’s make leveling take a while but make that time fun. (It is also possible we just had trouble finding the quest area for 20-22 though we did find the level 31 area).

Awesome Job on this game I am more than excited to play the Final Release!!!