Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Registration Notification

I’ve been an avid supporter of this game for the past year and a half, telling everyone I possibly can about it to get them interested, and at one point i was checking everyday for beta information so I could get a feel for the game and express/share even more about it, however checking everyday for beta information became obnoxious and yielded no results so I realized I just had to wait, however to have this closed beta start without any sort of notification to e-mail at all when I’ve been promoting it to literally every PC gamer I’ve run in, and then to find out there was a second registration period for 48 hours and I missed it by 15 minutes and again with no e-mail notification so it’s a guessing game as to when they will offer up beta key possibilities. this is very frustrating, I want to test the game, I want to give feed back, I want to share more with people and I cannot do this because I missed my chance for not checking the site every single day. someone please have mercy on my soul because it’s crying and these words are a testament to my feelings. ;-;

Tough stuff buddy, but hey, most people around here are probably old RO players and have been waiting for this game for years aswell.

Myself, i’ve played RO for around 5 years, then i’ve even played several versions of RO2, its initial beta and then its final release state a few years later.

If you missed the chance to register for a “Possible” beta key, then you should stick around the forums and see if there are any leftover keys from people who registered with multiple emails.

:cold_sweat:

Just like the rest of them buddy. (Not me though! :slight_smile: )

Like my case, 7-8 years on RO, my whole adolescence in that game. Thats why a key must go to my inbox! :frowning:

I played ragnarok since 2004.

Also played RO2, although was not a fan of that style.