Tree of Savior Forum

Beta Key Distribution Announcement

I registred around 40k and got my key right now.

still havent recieved my beta key…im in the 40k+ when i registered.

I’m in the range 35~36k and just got mine!!!
So hyped right now!!

Just got my beta key via email (was 145k+)… thank you IMCGAMES! :slight_smile:
See yall in game

i’m 100k+ rofl :wink:
…

Where can i find my key?

You can check your email you registered with.

does Loging with Google+ counts as “registered”?

1 Like

People need to chill and relax. If you get a key, good. Go download it. If you don’t have the key yet, wait. They will eventually send you one. Servers doesn’t open up until October 27th anyways. RELAXXXXXXX

Can anyone tell me where to find the TOS game file? I install it in the same drive with Steam client but cannot find.

Did you already get your key? If so, steam should’ve installed it on its own. Check under games.

Guys,

I only logged on website, can i get the key?
Or i forgot something?

you’d have had to press a button like this after logging in, to register for iCBT2

1 Like

You forgot to read the front page and the announcement section of the forum.

Thanks for replying, its ok now, I found it na ~
it was located in XX:\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior

just wanted to see if theres a new BGM added to the game = )

■■■■, i made the loggin by smartphone and didnt appeared that button:(

Noooo :frowning:

Got mine a few hours ago between 8 and 9 am (EDT). I think I was something around 20k when I registered for the beta. Very Happy… can’t wait! :slight_smile:

oh that hurts :pensive:

Thank you for letting us know about the issues, I understand and hope everything can be resolved smoothly and we can all get our keys, I invited at least 10 of my friends and we plan to get together and have a grand time during the entire beta!
^^ ~ I’m super looking forward to try this game and trust you guys to do whats best. :heart:

Seriously? You guys did not expect that a large number of players would sign up on the beta?