Tree of Savior Forum

Best world bossing build?

Just curious, what’s the best build for world bossing? Some people told me murmilo and others told me lancer.

Worldboss Marnox, Nuaele, (…) or world-fieldboss like deathweaver, templeshooter, ferret marauder, dullahan (…)?

Low lvl worldboss: pick cata lancer for speed. Find it fast, burst it down fast. Boss HP low, 1-2 rotations are sufficient. It is difficult for other players to beat the speed of Trot.

High lvl worldboss: consider shinobi-murmillo build with supports. Aiming, lethargy, serpentine, kagura, stormcall, laima, pass, number skills, breaking wheel, … Even if another party-player uses a debuff, you will still benefit.

Sword3-hop1-Rode3-shinobi-murmillo or pelt1 - hop2 - Rode3 - shinobi-murmillo.

Example first build vs unique raid boss solo here
and vs ET boss with party support here

1 Like

Sword 3 sucks in that build lmao. I resetted my shinobi murm a total of 4 times. Current best is Sword 1 -> pelt 1 -> Hop 2 -> rod 3 -> shinobi -> murmillo

Sword 3 is useless. Sure you get 15 pb and 15 Gung Ho but you’re gimping yourself of your overall damage. IF you need Pain Barrier just use x3 Gazing Golems.

This is the calculation before r9. With Hop2 it just got stronger lol.

Swordman = As long as you have Shinobi + Murmilo

Cleric = C2 Cleric + C1 Diev > C3 Sadhu > C3 PD for maximum 5m-7m DPS rotation with 10 trans/19+ anviled weapon.

Archer = Any circle with full DEX + Max Lighting enchant buff

Wizard = C1 with full DEX + buffing alts.

Any full DEX range classes like Archer/Wizard with (lighting/blessing/etC) can hit like 50k-60k+ DPS (300k-500k in 2-3 sec…? I can’t recall such number but its pretty OP).

I just wanna add that no matter what build you will opt for, using 3xGazing Golem is bad for WBs… nowadays everyone is running with atleast 1x Biteregina in their kit (which is VERY strong on WBs) so I wouldn’t go for 3x, but 2x max.

About Sw3 + Hop1 vs Pelt1+Hop2, the build is to use Sw3 for pommel beat and Double slash copy (waiting for other Barb cleave at worldboss), I don’t know if pommel beat and double slash + synchro 5 copy can outdamage syncho thrust level 10 copy. Something like this was discussed on kr forum.

Rode3 - Murmillo - Shinobi part does not differ.

No it doesn’t lol Pomel sucks.

Also waiting for other people’s debuff is the worst thing you can do. What made that build amazing is that you don’t need to wait for other people’s debuff to do massive damage.

druid3 transform is faster iirc

The highest critical damage I can reach with backstab is 250 000 x 2 in 0.5sec

The weapon had no gems (I’m waiting level 10 yellow stars x3) and not trans 10 and 4 pot left.

2 choice in my opinion

shinobi murmillo

Cleric 3 Sadhu 3 PD

boss die slow = PD win

boss die fast = Murmillo

https://youtu.be/ZNLOmLOgqpk here is my shinobi murmillo video

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.