Tree of Savior Forum

[ Best weapon ] for Wiz class at high lvl?

Hi,
I was wondering what were the weapon options at high lvl for Wizard class. I know it might differ from one build to another, yet I am curious to know what you are using, and for what build.
Can you please post you preferences and state :

1. Your class path
  2. What are you using for PvP / PvE if different
  3. Staff, rod+2nd weapon, or rod+shield?
  4. Any synergies in your equip?

I am interested in the lvl 220+.

As for myself, I am Wiz3/Psycho3 soon to be WL (lvl 217)
Using Maledoom +5 (Staff) for now, only PvE so far.
Would ignition be good? Is it always worth to invest in Arde at this lvl? Any shield worth using with a rod?

Let’s share !

Arde is good when u intend to make alotta alts. Otherwise at your level now, Karacha Dagger should be the go to weapon.

Ignition is good for Linkers mostly, bcuz they can spread the burn. I think its best if u get a Sup Corona Rod (Lv220) instead due to its higher base Matk.

I think there are some eq for you as Wiz3 Kino3:

• Aias / Didel tower shield (hard to get)
  • Superior Corona always good in performance/price, dunno how good Ignition is.

Wiz3/kino3/WL here using maga rod+otarva
rod+sub still better than most staff
IMO rod either sup corona(high base dmg for dps) or maga rod(-sp max for saving sp when use kino channelling skills) is fine
sub weapon I prefer shield than dagger even if +element dmg from shields are less than daggers, blocking sometime protect you when you use channelling skill. otave/ledas for dmg, aias for block, didel for mdef.

I use superior corona rod +8 with arde dagger and it does well enough for 220+.

Ok thanks guys, I’ll be looking for a sup corona rod then (so sad to use a white item though aha).
Then maybe I’ll be going for a shield, even though I’m not one of those full CON build. I’ve never been looking for a subweapon as my damages always seemed pretty decent, maybe I’ll give it a try…!

Are Otrava and Letas untradable as stated in the database ? :neutral_face:

Otarva, letas and didel tower shield are untradable. You need to farm them yourself.
White items aren’t bad they don’t have bonus stat, but the repair/upgrade/etc cost are cheaper than blue purple or orange items.