Tree of Savior Forum

Best Weapon for Cryomancer/Elementalist

So I am wondering what is the best weapon for leveling and what the best endgame weapon I should use for this class? I was told to use Ice rod and then the Audra staff, however, if I use Audra, then I will not get my Rod bonus from attributes. Anyone have any thoughts at how I should gear when it comes to weapons?

the rod bonus is so small it wont do anything but cryo elementalist isn’t a good combo

Your rod bonus is irrelevant it is only 9 ice damage.
The attribute that is relevant is the shield: Enchant for the extra magic defense, but this doesn’t matter if the enemies are CC’d and can’t hit you anyways.
Get Audra.

Why is this not a good combination?

because wiz3 for quickcast works better for elementalist. Adura also has low damage so it would not be good endgame for elementalist + whatever else you take.

Cryo is more about crowd control and it can pair well with chronomancer or kino

Ele is only god with wiz3-ele3-smthing and is endgame viable only if you have very expensive equipment, otherwise you will deal 1 damage against high mdef mobs. In PvP it is even more useless.
So, if you want to be non useless at like 280+ levels, go make wiz3-link3-FeatherFoot2, then you will be fine in PvE.