Tree of Savior Forum

Best way to maximize rank 9 and up damage?

Hey guys.

As far as I understand, we are getting a class circle reset ( correct me if I’m wrong ). As such, it made me wonder. Looking towards the future, what kind of a wizard would maximize the damage of incoming ranks?

For example, wiz3, link 2, necro 3 even though a horrible choice due to necro being bugged to hell ad back - it does offer potential due to mechanics added.

Quickcast with pole and link on a boss, where you usually don’t have other ways to multiply the damage is one thing I’m thinking of. Are there other such possible combos right now to take advantage of?

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

A similar but better way to multiply damage is with Fireballs instead of the Dirty Pole. But for it to work, you’d have to assume the next skills can actually hit the Fireballs and aren’t hit-limited. Outside of that then there’s Wiz3 > Linker > Chrono3, which would advantage of Quick Cast and Pass.

With the style and trend of whats going with IMC’s way of " balancing " u will just have to hope ur future class has

1. Good base damage skills
  2. an equipment damage upgrade like agny necklace
    or ignore eziest method 3. rmt ur way to victory with trancendent crystals

How is Necro bugged?

Theres a ton of topics on necro, just read them my friend.

Mechanic is the same just the amount of targets is increased by one, thus multiplication being higher. Is there then no other?

Off the top of my head, there’s runecaster but it would require rank 9’s to have ice property skills.

Are there no other mechanics I can potentially tie into this to multiply it further? I don’t have enough circles to go with chrono3, linker, necro and quickcast. At most I could forget quickcast and work with pyro, linker and chrono to get the next multiplication much faster. Isn’t agni getting nerfed though?