Tree of Savior Forum

Best way to farm Blessed Shards?

The others already answered. Just wanted to add that you seem to have quite some gear progression already. You could definitely join CM7 groups and be useful at this point.

1 Like

WoW… I came here asking which direction to mine for copper and instead I was sent an Uber directly to a GOLD mine of information, neat!

Very good to know!! I shall do that!

That one is a nice information to have, I didn’t knew that… And just in time too, my Varnas Crossbow is already at Transcend +4… Maybe since everything is 50% off I might as well just put on Transcend +2 and then use the rest of the month to farm a lot of Blessed Shards so I can go from +2 to +10 from there as well, thanks for this valuable info!

Hard to say… I am quite antisocial in game (which is a detriment when the game in itself it’s a MMO) and when I tried I got dished for having Quarrel Shooter on my build… Like I said before, I know it’s bad but I have fun with it… I don’t wanna have to be forced to changed to something like Appraiser or Fletcher (I don’t like Fletcher specially… It was my first option before)… SOme people can be really elitists when it comes to grouping for CM… I can solo up to Lv6 tho’ (In Outer Wall 15)… Maybe when my partner get to endgame we both can to Lv7 there together, he is a S.Reiter.

Join a big guild. There will be someone who can carry you in CM always.