Tree of Savior Forum

Best support builds

Hi,

I was looking the latest posts and found some content about builds that can be very helpful for parties. I have a wiz resetted and I know there are big changes to come but as the rebalance of wizards haven’t got itos I thought it is better not to worry as later they will give rank reset vaucher.

I don’t have much experience with wizard tree, saw people saying about these builds (but feel free to mention another if you think it fit support role):

Wizcry3chrono3enc2 -> for damage boost with frozen + electric dmg , best stats would be full con

Wizcry3chrono3tha2 -> another dmg boost but with buff but would need full spr

Wizcry3chrono3sagsor-> it helps to increase time of cry skills and some buffs and portal

What do you guys think and suggest please?

Thanks

wiz1pyro2thaum3sorc1enchant2
-enchant fire lightning earth
-cat buff
-swell left right brain
-shrink

Nice idea . I am thinking that the first option with crono3enc2 and the sagsorc very powerful and helpful

From https://youtu.be/0wDuMos5YiU after patch:

Cryomancer 3rank - Chronomancer 3rank - Pyromancer 2rank build : That is only a bulid for monster holding.

Cryomancer 3rank - Chronomancer 3rank - Psychokino 2rank build (https://youtu.be/cbrtTK-VcCs) : This is a build for monster holding and gathering

If you want only solmiki, Pyromancer build is good.
If you want solmiki + challenge + instance dungeon + … , Psychokino build is good.

As you saw, they’re both build for the supporting. NOT DEALER.

Full con… imo it is a relic of the past (before the damage rebalance.)
i don’t see anyone have a problem to survive if they are wearing at lest level 350 purple grade armors.(except pvp of cause)
I prefer support that can be a semi dps.

If you are talking about current patch without worry post rebalance
Nope, that build doesnt have to be full spr, you can build full spr/full int/full con with at least 1 transpose (all of them gives some result of buff). and we can get multiple stat from gears so int spr or con spr is a decent build

Yeah, I used to play long ago when things like lolo gear was new and hard and rare to see and people used to do those crazy things . I still not hundred percent sure if here isn’t a nich which this could be useful

Hi @ronzu

The transpose would not work on full spr build right? Just with the int gained from gears , is that what you think?

About the builds, is there one you guys think is better than the other ?

I was thinking the Wizcry3chrono3tha2 as people seems to like the thaumaturge buff but after patch I think psy would be the way to go

Yeah transpose is only for swapping con to int (con build>transpose>swell arms>remove transpose>repeat every 5 mins). both swell arms get same value from int or spr, so it doesnt have to be spr build unless going thaum3.

as for the builds, idk which one best, all of them has ups and downs. also consider ccsagechanter/ccenchantersorc
enchanter c1 is pretty good support because enchant lightning makes non-elemental physical/ranged atk become lightning property, then you can combo it with cryo speciality that gives 50% damage for lightining property againts frozen target. but thats for now, not sure after wizard rebalance

wiz2 > linker3 > chrono3 > RC

I wonder how receptive ETers are going to be to non chrono support wiz?

Yeah, people like moving fast more than anything sometimes

I’m more curious to know how they will react to not being able to have an OP-CC anymore. People got spoilt so much with that skill.

And a lot of people seem to not understand how useful and important grouping mobs is… I’m afraid of that. At least, before, even if people were idiots who kept spreading the mobs you could count on a Cryo 3 to group them, but now… all the idiots who drag mobs everywhere will make it so annoying <3

I am thinking to try out the psy build right now to get used with the skills and see people thoughts

Since cryo3 no longer sucks monsters, here’s my alt build for cc support:

Wiz1>pyro2>psycho3>chrono3

This one if you want consistent damage while holding monsters:

Wiz1>pyro2>psycho2>sorc1>necro3

With frost lord cards , I suppose

wiz2 link3 thaum3 rune full SPR… is your god, before and after patch. subweapon swell changes… if they work with cryo1 mdef passive, that might give rise to some cryothaums. don’t go rune unless you have either wiz2, or sage1 blink. shadowmancer or sorc-kino could also work for decoys.

enchanter is always better with link3 lifeline… filler is questionable, although pyro3 works well (max enchant fire). after patch… enchant fire will be caster only, and might not work with spiritual chain. cryo3 also works ok until they change frost pillar.

???buff limit is gone from the game now? thaum3 enchanter suddenly not terrible?

and then there is chrono3… slow lvl16, or max quicken… the choice is yours.