Tree of Savior Forum

Best stat allocation for Wiz3 Elememe3 War?

Please share your stats and why do you prefer that stat ratio/method?

Currently Im level 274 my stat ratio is 4:1

Int 484
Con 100

Thank You!

should I reset my stat?

When we talk about ratio we talk about invested ratio. Since int gets quite an extra boost for every point invested, your build is closer to a 3:1.
Its all fine though, no need to reset.

1 Like

Oh I see that’s why. I dunno about the extra boost and bonuses from rank :frowning: It’s just that the moment I reach 100 con I put all my stat into Int alot of elememe said they only have 30 minimum con.

The reason why Im asking is I am not lucky enough to have the “you know equips” like Animus or petamion etc etc. Im still stuck with my trusty Conqueror, I really wanna deal more damage :frowning: I don’t have the silver to buy those kind of equips. Any alternative suggestion is always welcome.

Or should I invest more on skill attributes? I have a reset stat potion from event. Im sorry if I confuse you abit English is not my native lang. Thank You!

Maybe I’m just panicking because alot of players said Elememe will have a Hard time levelling when Rank 8 comes…

Thank You again!

Your stats are fine, you probably just need better gears. Don’t worry too much about attributes, they get really expensive after 50 and that 1% won’t help much, you’re better off saving for gears.

Also, I don’t think elememe will have a hard time killing mobs with the new cap, unless they’re flying elites.

1 Like

My Frost Cloud Attribute has 57%, Electrocute 30%, Hail 30%, Magic Missile 50% Dark Theurge 47% I noticed that I’m wasting too many silvers just upgrading the attributes, also most of the Warlock attribute is too expensive for me… currently my Frost Cloud attribute cost is 200k+ for just 1% :frowning:

I can’t play 24/7 like the others because of work :frowning:

someone help me I’m from Klaipeda server and I don’t know how to add funds on my Steam wallet I’m from Philippines!

I know most Filipinos play on the SEA server Varena.

Hi! off topic, how is your ping in Klaipeda? I used to play in Klaipeda with 0.800 ms ping but I decided to transfer in Varena with 0.150 ms ping.

“Hard time leveling”

We all gonna have a hard time (Except Psychokino prolly :P)

Those mobs in 280+ hitting like trucks that are mounted on a jumbo jet, thats why most players are worried, i think.

I do not think that your damage will be bad, its just that the mobs are sick…

well I’m having a high ping from 0.275 to 0.400 ms right now but still manageable.