Tree of Savior Forum

Best Rank 7 class for this Sorc build?

Hey guys, this is my first Wizard tree character and I took the Sorcerer path. Just wondering if you have any suggestions based on what rank 7 class I should take for this build?

*Personal Sorcerer Build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/pg0wqlv8zt/

Your feedback is much appreciated!

warlock because FF needs surespell for blood sucking, it also consumes around 180~ SP per second so it’s not ideal with your low mana pool

Thanks for the response. Just wondering, what’s FF? Also, I went for 4 INT 2 SPR and 1 CON build. So right now I have 3.3k SP at level 208. Is that still low?

FF is featherfoot , stop spending points on SPR and more on con cause summon takes % SP

I see. Why does blood sucking need surespell btw? Also, does that skill work on other type of mobs not on it’s description? Oh and thanks for the information regarding the % SP drain of Summoning.

Blood sucking “needs” surespell cause it’s a channeling skill. If a monster hits you, it ends the skill so surespell helps prevent that.

but in a grind party hardly a monster will interrupt ur skill, so I think u have 3 nice options, sorc 3 , FF, warlock.

If you have faith in future patches, FF is safe. Im a 240 ff without wiz3 and I ADORE how fun the skills are to play. The class needs all racial restrictions removed though as they completely close the door to pvp and honestly serve to do nothing but frustrate. The missile debuff from Ngadhundi not being applicable to bosses is really a pain as well.