Tree of Savior Forum

Best pre-Alchemist build?

Hi guys, I made an alt witch is a wizard, that I’m dead set at going Alchemist.

But I’m worried about not getting damage skills at rank 6, 7(and eventually 8)
Wha t I mean is that I want to be usefull to parties, so I can level him faster.

I was told that going Pyro C2+Linker C2 is the fastest leveling wizard, but Pyro skills will fall at high end levels.
Going Wizard C3+Elementalist C2, not going C3 means no Frost Cloud, so I’m not sold on this one.
Going Cryo+Kino, Psychokino is not good in PVE.

So, it let me with Cryo C3+Linker C1, witch seems like good PVE+PVP build, but I’m worried if going only one rank in Linker is enough for party play.

What do you guys think ?

Pyro 2 + link 2.

Linker 2 is enough for party.

Pyro 2 is enough to allow you to solo monsters. Yes it does fall off, but when you’re soloing, you aren’t competing with others. It’s weaker than other class but that doesn’t mean it does horrible damage. In fact, pyro 2 is one of the safer caster class since fire pillar will trap and stop all monster actions, has really good synergy with hangman’s knot.

After level 210, you’ll be in party mostly and the only solo time is when questing (which currently stops at around lv 235 ish, KTOS released new quest recently so hopefully we’ll get that soon).

Cryo 3 + link 1 im afraid will not be good in solo, at least not against those monsters with 60k+ hp.

Edit: Or if you really don’t want pyro 2 then you can go sorc 1, which is still pretty good and has consistent damage. Only downside is it costs more silver in terms of buying a card + sp potion (no longer a problem once you get alch 2).

Thank you for your answer.

And about Sorcerer C1, is it better damage-wise than going Pyro C2 ?

I’m not sure it’ll be better damage wise, but utility wise definitely better.
Or give up linker 2 and get pyro 2 with sorc 2. Not sure about this thou.

I’m not sure it’ll be better damage wise, but utility wise definitely better.
Or give up linker 2 and get pyro 2 with sorc 2. Not sure about this thou.

Not possible, Sorc1 is R5.

So at best you can go Pryo2>Link1>Sorc1

yea my bad, sorc 1, not sorc 2, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw that Summon Servant buffs are line 2, witch is nice. If it can be shared with Linker’s Spiritual Chain, I’m sold.

They can’t be shared by spiritual chain, they do however affect any party member in range by default

pyro c3 is buffed , hell breath give debuff +50% damage to fire property

Yeah, but going Pyro C3 means no Linker C2 before Alchemist.

It comes to what is more needed for parties.

i don’t care what party needed , if i want support i chose chrono linker or cleric

which is better for soloing…

pyro2>link1>sorc
or
pyro1>link2>sorc
or
pyro2>link2

I was thinking
Pyro 3 sorc

You know I’m starting to think Pyro2>Link1>Sorc would be better than Pyro1>Link2>Sorc
Most builds I see at TOSBase go Pyro2 or 3, almost none stops at C1.

One is better for solo, but not wanted for grind parties (Link c1 does not cut it). The other is still good for solo while wanted for grind parties.

I see, so I better go for Linker C2 and Sorcerer.

Thank you

I went Pyro1>Link2>Sorc~ It’s really nice~ You can share buff(mostly take your party member buff) for your own good XD

If you go for Pyro 2 instead of Linker 2 you’ll never find a party after Alemeth.