Tree of Savior Forum

Best Monster Cards for Sorcerer?

I didn’t get to play in iCBT1 so I don’t really know which bosses to farm for cards when I get in. Anybody know what the better cards for Sorcerer are? I tried searching the forums but nothing came up about the best cards persay. There was mention of a flying card but that was about it.

Wait until people start learning more about what each card can actually do and what they have that are different than the others. Then the information on wikis for each card will start reeling in once that happens.

For now, you can get some insight on what the cards look like.

I don’t know since they don’t use different skill now and only do AA. I frequently use Cyclop though. You can look some of it here in case IMC gonna add their skill back.

Cerberus is not in my list cause I happen to delete my whole avi folder. It’ll do breath fire around to target in front. There’s more card than that but when I got it their skill already remove so no idea what is it like.
:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

You have to mount them to manually use their skills now.

So if you want just another combat pet, pick the boss with good auto-attack (like the guy with speargun for hand)

But if you want them for their skills (Chapparition’s lightning storm for example) there’s that too.

Of course you can always have one of each and morph them as needed.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you for clarification.