Tree of Savior Forum

Best Lv330++ Build for Farming?

so what is the best class build for farming those high level mobs for 315+ mats stuffs?
i think it will be from cleric tree cuz self sustain?
and for stat maybe full dex for crits?
pls help me for the best farming builds, thanks

With my doppel got all the mats for my sarkmis in over a week, sometimes with the help of a linker. Pyrolinker is also a good idea.

1 Like

i already have swordman but i went murmillo

is any cleric build that effcient for farming those stuffs?
maybe monk or priest chaplain ?

or maybe i should just use my linker2 alche3 + homunculus with 100 magic missile attribute?

Only good build for farming in the cleric tree are Plague Doctor 2 builds.

What you pick before then is pretty much up to you.

2 Likes

I think full dex inquisitor is good ‍ ‍ ‍

Problem with inquis is that you are blowing 1000 silver for every breaking wheel, whereas PD2 can farm without wasting money on mats.

1 Like

is there any viable full dex cleric builds for farming those stuffs?
or maybe i will just go diev3 miko pd2 with full int + agny necklace?
thanks

As said before, plague doctor is probably the best grind job for cleric. You should check wizard/warlocks builds too because they can easily bully weak monsters.

If you want to try a dex build for cleric, i would recommend going priest > monk > inqui.

1 Like

ok thank you, maybe i will just go plague doctor then
thanks !

Nowadays Cleric self sustain isn’t as important because of the high lvl mob damage nerf. With 2k+ pdef and 1500+ mdef you will be taking 1 damage from every mob you’d want to farm. With good defensive gear any farming class would work. Magic classes struggle against lvl 2 MDef buffed mobs but otherwise are pretty good, with pyro2linker2thauma2sage being a very strong farming build.

1 Like

which you think is better if both is full int with decent geared and decent attributes for farming those high level stuffs?

wiz3 linker2 alche2
or
cleric2 diev3 miko1 pd2

thanks!

Speed is a big factor if you want to farm mats.

In wizard
Wiz-pyro2,Linker,thaum,chrono3.

Swordsman
XXX,Cata3,Dopple2

XXXDiev3,oracle,X if you know how the current DPK works.

1 Like

cleric2 bokor2 diev1 pardoner1 pd2
very good for farming r8 mat
my friend got his emengard shield mat in just 3 days farming non stop xD

1 Like

Obviously the second. The first build is worth nothing for farming. If you wanna make an alchemist make it pyro3linker1 or pyro2linker2, easier to get to rank 8 and start making potions and whatnot.

1 Like

mmmm okay thanks guys !