Tree of Savior Forum

Best items for Healing, How to improve healing factor?

I just use linkroller and varle king card, dont know how to build…
someone may help?

Yeah basically that, all SPR gears you can find and Earth Shredded card for +1 lvl to Mass Heal (in case you use that). Enhance attribute is also really important to improve healing. Enhance attribute for Guardian Saint helps but it’s secondary.

What healing skill are we talking about? Some people think it’s unecessary to further improve Mass Heal as it can easily heal more than the max HP of most players, but I think it’s super cool to get Lingering Heal to heal the whole party over 4k hp per second.

I also recommend Guardian Saint Gem. It improves all heals as long as you are buffed. Besides that, Guardian Saint enhance, SPR gear and the healing skill enhance are your best bets. Healing factor doesn’t have enhance though. As far as I know, there is no equipment that gives raw Healing stat. Also, one-handed mace increases healing by 10% with its attribute. It’s a cleric attribute and quite cheap.

Wich good spr gears u mean guys?

@Alyu_support

Any identified one will be ok. I’s rather go for them as they can have better CON or others stats you might like.

1 Like

I use basic Primus Basticle armors (lv 350), with SPR varying from 40 to 50, any lower than that is kinda too low.

My weapon also has +73 SPR, a Primus Raffye 2h mace, but of course if you want better heals you should go for 1h mace + shield.

1 Like