Tree of Savior Forum

Best in slot cards

Hello there,

My main characters are Exorcist full INT and elememe.

What are the best cards for each slot for them?

Would you mind giving us the full build?

Of course. I use C2bokor3druid2exo2. And the classic elememe build: wiz3:elem3:warlock3

Green: Either Blut cards or Link Roller cards (more recovery from Heal and/or potions)

Blue: depends on the armor you wear, generally I’d suggest Nuaele because you will be able to farm legendary Zaura card with your characters but not legendary Nuaele.

Red: Either Chapparition or Unicorn. Chapparition gives an overall matk boost for a few seconds [great for bursting] while Unicorn boosts your overall damage against dark property monsters (i.e. the monsters where it matters, like Velcoffer, all Demon Lords except Marnox, 330 and 360 raid boss, many of the level 340-360 monsters) with 100% uptime.

Purple: 1 Gazing Golem is your friend. The other two are free, you can get some SP regeneration cards like e.g. Rikaus card [boosts SP pot regeneration by up to 10%] to boost your SP recovery, or some extra HP via Yeti cards if you’re going for endgame content, heck, even Tutu cards for more weight limit to allow you to carry more pots/loot makes sense…

For the Druid, 2-3 Velnia Monkeys, Zaura/Nuaele (Armaos lvl 1 if you don’t have them yet) , 3 Rafene, 1 Gazing Golem, 1 Bitteregina, 1 Stone Whale is what I’d recommend.

1 Like