Tree of Savior Forum

Best classes playing as a couple

Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend just started playing this game and we’re loving it so far!
We would like a good party composition, which would work well throughout the whole game.
What classes would you recommend?

Thanks!

that depends, what base class are you 2 most interested in?_?

Probably bf playing dps and gf playing cleric/support?

I think cleric with priest+oracle+any is a great support

Bf has to pick if he likes melee or ramge to begin with because honestly there are so many varations right now

My bf is mostly interested in playing as wizard with aoe spells. To me it doesn’t matter! :slight_smile:

Honestly to play through most of the content with 2 people you’d only need to pick a Cleric whatever the build (ideally with 1 rank of Priest in it)
You don’t need to go full slave support, pick stuff you like with it and enjoy

Worth noting that if he wanna play Wizard, Miko does empower magic users via Kagura Dance, so it’s a good combo (but you’d have to unlock miko tho)

1 Like

What are the classes to play as the solo overly lonely Kirito I am then?

My swords are the only company I need have
:raised_hand:t2::tired::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

For you I suggest Priest (for support) Miko ( kagurz dance boost magic DMG) Diev ( good support : sp avec cooldown reducd abd you can mute mobs)

For the Wiz…
Maybe Pyro-Onmyoji-Ele

1 Like

Thanks for your responses! I started as Krivis in the first couple of hours of playing, is there a way to reset my class?

Check the Advancement window there is a yellow bar which show you how much class points you have.if by any chance it ’ s not empty then you can reset.
If not just start another char and delete the krivis

Inqui + Falconer-Hunter

Complete pwnage of everything

You can clear the whole game solo. If you gonna do it with your bf it just makes things easier. It doesn’t matter the class. You can be both wiz and decimate mobs, play the DPS and Healer role, “tanker” and ranged glass cannon DPS or one of you be responsible for AoE damage and the other single target, etc.
Classes that can be very party-oriented:
(cleric) - Priest, oracle, paladin, plague doctor, dievdirbys and druid;
(swordie) - Peltasta;
(scout) - Linker, Enchanter, Corsair and Thaumaturge;
(archer) - Pied Piper and Falconer;
(wizard) - Pyromancer, Cryomancer, Psychokino, Alchemist, Chronomancer and Sage.

no need to care what characters suits your bf or vice versa. if u stick around long enough you will create more characters anyway. Just play what you like :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello , Young & Naive is recruiting couples , please do join if you are playing on Telsiai ( SEA ) server .

1 Like