Tree of Savior Forum

Best class for casual player/relaxed player

Hello,
I’m new player… and looking for good class that would be good (don’t have to be best) through the whole game and for soloing, since there are not many low lvl ppl.
Currently I’m playing archer but I don’t have time to spend on class that will be bad latter on… I won’t be able to reroll tbh, I don’t have as much time. If my class will suck later on I will probably just quit the game.
Please, no post like “play what you like”, “every class is good”. Ideal balance between classes in ANY game is just myth.
Thank you for help :)!

curently i like my build, arch2ranger3SR3, feel great about this char, can clear bunch of mobs more easy. curently my stat is mixed, 82str 62 con the rest dex, eventough my EQ is bellow standard was isbality trancende 2 and pistol mana2 +10 transcende 2 too, can do good until 25F ET (with meltis) and can solo in all map. but the weakness is againts boss, cos this char type isnt burst dps.
other char i recomend is sapper3roguemergen they can clear mobs and can kill boss fast too, my frend use it as his main char.

in cleric tree you can try plague doctor2, i feel this char is best for solo type, can do AOE dps and can kill boss more fast than SR3 (if wearing agny nec), but the cons is this class can go with other ppl wich have plague doctor2 too, cos debuff not stacking soo 2 PD2 in party just same as 1 PD2 in party. you can choice diev3 or kirivis3 in your PD2, its meta char everyone will want you
me my self i have inqui-monk full dex they aredy good solo in late games, i can solo high lvl area for farming mats with this char.

in swordsman tree, i more like cata3goon but you can choice highlander3/barb3 doppel3
they curently have good DPS too and lvling from begining not much pain. but the cons is their AOE attack depen on aoe attack ratio, soo if your dps not really high, you just kill few mobs hehe,

pst : this is current meta char and im aredy see that build effectiveness in late games with my eyes, most of them little bit hurt for lvling until rank 6/7 start to easy.
and one more, basically if you like that char and WILLING TO GEAR UP WELL YOUR CHAR, any job you take will make your char become strong.
for other ppl who triggered with my post, im not open any discusion from that. thanks, cos i just telling my experience so far uwu hueheuehu

~wigglewiggle,2017

2 Likes

cheapest and also strong path is cleric, dont let the name fool you, it deals sh.t tons of damage.

What about wizzard?
Since you haven’t told anything about this class, is it that bad?

It is very good but requires the most investment. Not casual friendly, in my opinion.

That’s sad, i really like magic classes :(.

only one wizard can solo anything, just take pyro3 linker with agny neclace super cheap build try it but im not include at there cos im affraid this build will got nerf again badly cos now its considered as to OP build :frowning:

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

This is no casual game, in fact, making it appealing to casuals is one of the reason they’ve ruined it.

3 Likes

If it won’t appeal to casuals there won’t be more players, wildstar made this mistake. I heard the main problem were bugs.

good one

/20casualsthinkingtheyrehardcore

@topic

any good dps wiz/cleric with great aoe or pelt-catagoon for running around fast

qs3 builds are also nice for low-mid level field cleaning

Again, cleric does not require much investment and always viable because it can also support.

1 Like

Hmm… is swordman the only class that can move fast on the map, i mean sprint?

There’s chrono, mounted classes (sr, hacka) or you could buy universal mount for all classes. Hackapell (sp?) can dash while mounted but cata3 is effortlessly the fastest trot.

get it a pyrolinker, all you need is an agny and you’re ready to go. The easiest, most mediocre, and unfair build atm.

So you mean mage class?

Casual make a Necro and AFK your way to millions

Not any mage class, a Pyrolinker, won’t find a cheapest and decent dps build.

Yeah, but I start as mage and then chose some other class, right?

Pyro > Linker > Pyro 2 > Chrono 3 and you’ll get a fast farmer. uff, there are so many builds around. Now, if you ask me, best dps in the game, doppel, by far, but needs a lot of investment.