Tree of Savior Forum

Best card for necromancer?

I plan to make sorc 2 necro 3 for Rank9 but all the guides for necro are pre-card patch.

Whats the best card?

Sorcerer Info Megathread for sorc templeshooter -> just becouse u will have dirty pole and decay (or marnox if u have cash) for necro mineloader

and why is mineloader exactly? I’m using gray golem right now and mineloader doenst have better hp or atk

gray golem is good too just one of these 2 cards :slight_smile: if u want ride without decay just use netherbovien for aoe and necroventer for bosses (lethargy needed)

Still doesnt really answer my question, how do you even make the judgement on whats a good necro card? So many cards in between mineloader and gray golem like Yonazolem, ironbaum, achat, magburk , etc

the necro card is purely base on CON or HP of the summon for shoggoth.
*It was once designed in old video to hv more function like sorcerer but it was scrapped.

Check the highest Mutant/Plant/Beast with highest HP stat, those will scale with your lvl.
https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?name=pc_summon&stats=HP&order=statd&cn=1&f=1

let me get this straight, only hp of card affect shoggoth? all other stats int,dex, etc dont matter at all?

Even if they do, they’re negligible compare to the m.atk of your weapon (or even SPR of your character), so having more raw HP for squiggle is better.

2 Likes

ok gotcha, thank you very much

as @rofldat wrote, weapon matk/your SPR is matter

i put a molich card in my necronomicon, because it was the best i have in the moment. if i compare molich with mineloader at 1 star. molich only have 123 less hp but have 13 more def…
is not so big a deal wich card u use. maybe if the change it so the card give your choggy some kind of special attack ( like the card in wu pot of wugushi does) will be worth change it