Tree of Savior Forum

Best c1 CC related class and when to get it?

Alright so here is my question, out of Psychokino, Cyromancer and Chronomancer, which of them have a decent amount of cc in c1? My build is currently Wiz c3>Linker c1>Sorc c2>Necro c1 and I do plan on maxing Necro to c3 leaving me with 1 rank (if the game survives long enough for R10 ranks) to get either one of the classes. Having even a small amount of cc can help give summons the ability to take someone out in pvp which of course my build isn’t the most optimal for pvp however I seem to do alright as I am now.

Also when should I try to get said class? I know for sure I’m going Necro c2 when R8 hits so should I try to max Necro on R9 or go ahead and get some cc before then?

I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan all 10 of your ranks just using the current ranks we have. Too many variables. We could possibly get a new CC class or a new stronger summoning class.

If you’re set on going all the way to Necro3, then it’s probably best to do that first

We don’t know what rank 9 and 10 has to offer in my imagination
Rank 10 could give us 8 Skills ( XX Skill Points ) sounds good or CLASS RESET haha

Hmm you do have a point, I did hear of a summoning class called Shadowmancer though I dunno if that is or will be a thing. Until then though I’m fairly set on where I want to go with the character, I know it’s not the meta build as far as I know anyhow but I do enjoy how he plays and pve wise I can hold my own in some of the toughest areas, just need a little boost in pvp and a bit of cc is something I thought would help with that.

True that and I know it is extremely early to be jumping to conclusions though as things are now this was the way the best way I can make my character more well rounded heh.

You don’t need another class for cc. Just get boss cards for cc. Your summons will proc them often enough.

Which cards would be suited for a Sorc/Necro? Even still unless they come out with a good cc class in the later ranks I still got one rank to put into something and I believe maxing Sorc would be a waste so getting something that can help keep enemies in place or speed up the summons would be rather helpful.

Get Minotaur card for your summon.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks for the info!