Tree of Savior Forum

¿Best build for RuneCaster? Help me please :)

Hello guys first of all sorry if my english is bad.

So… I want to make a RuneCaster mainly because i love the outfit (yes, i know thats just an awful reason xD) but also i like the skills. So i wonder if you guys can help me with a build.

I came to the conclution that RuneCaster is not an amazing rank but eitherway i want to make it as functional as i can. (this is going to be my only and final character so i dont want to mess up too much because im not going to re-roll again xD).

im only going to do pve content (mostly grinding, questing, missions, dungeons, etc) so dont worry for the pvp. im also a solo player for the most part, but if the most functional build is for a support wizard its ok :slight_smile:

dunno about rc that well but maybe this build ful con >

Ty for the reply :slight_smile: you think a build like this could work?
(i didn’t put any points in the skills, i just put the ranks together)

Explain: Wizard c3 for surespell and quickcast, cryo and kino c1 just for the ice wall combo with rune of ice, Featherfoot c2 for more spells with “low” cooldown and it has synergy with surespell because of blood sucking.

May I ask what do you want at your Rune caster? :smiley:
~> Damage dealer, CC supporter, boss slayer, etc.

Sure!..Well… i think i would like damage dealer or boss slayer the most :slight_smile:

The build that I told you is perfect to be a boss slayer… featherfoot is not good for this

I thought in featherfoot just for grinding porpuses, is it good for that?

Because with cryo and wizard c3 i will not have enough spells to spam

What do you guys think?

with cryo 3 you already have a slot in a grind party

For solo cryo works well? i will have enough damage?

pp + ice wall + rune of ice , can kill anything , or just quick cast + pp or mm

i will have to wait too much for the cooldowns?
i think the cooldowns in tree of savior are too long xD

by the way, ty so much for all the reply :smiley:

to kill mobs you will not have problems with Cds, since u can easy kill mobs with pp 25secs cd or mm 16 secs cd , with bosses that you will have more cd with ice wall and rune of ice but with 1 combo you can kill any bosses from quest/missions or take off a huge amount of Hp :smiley:

I’m a wiz3, cryo,kino,rc now at 205.
and non-boss wise, the damage/cooldown is too low.

when your by yourself, you can do a icewall+kino once a minute to clear a pack of 5 mobs or so, which is really long to wait for.

then rune of destruction is something you can do once every minute and half, and even then it won’t necessary kill when the mobs are 50k+ let alone 150k, so its a waste of a rune really, so all you have is the icewall+kino for killing them.

your just gonna be lacking in damage in any other aspects outside of icewall+pp+rune of ice. and since its focused on magicpower, its gonna be slow till you get to a certain point (at last 1000) till it actually does enough to a sauilu boss to matter.

then just try to last till r7 and grab warlock so you have something to do in between your cooldowns.

If you don’t want to stack it all on icewall+pp.
could try wiz3,cryo3, runecaster, at least then you can more out of rune of ice than just ice combo, and bring good cc to groups.

Ok guys, thank you for your answers.

So i think the way to go is the Wiz c3, Cryo c3, runecaster, psychokino build so i can do something else besides icewall+pp+rune of ice

You guys think than wizard c3 is a must?

without surespell your skills can be canceled too easy… and 50% dmg and cast from Qc atribute is really good…

So… Only 1 more question xD

If i follow the next path: Wizard1->Wizard2->Wizard3->Cryo1->Cryo2->Rune caster->??->??

It will be worth to go with CryoC3 for rank 7 and PsychokinoC1 for rank 8? or maybe i can put Warlock1 Sage1 or Warlock2 or Featherfoot2?

kino 1 at least , then sage as rank 8

Ok :slight_smile: Thank you so much. So… the build should be something like this :slight_smile:

I just want to share this video. Dunno if it’s good or not since I don’t have a wizard but I’m also planning to make a Rune Caster but I’m not yet sure since I like Warlock as well.

Here ya go-

1 Like