Tree of Savior Forum

Best Build for Cryo/Psycho/RC?

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I was going for a more pve oriented build so hearing that going cryo C3 is the way to go is awesome. I’m a bit worried about my damage besides the icewall/pp combo though. Will rune of ice help my dps enough to have good dps for parties?

I went for psy 2 and it was really worth it, the stuns are great on lvl 50 and 90 dungeon… and they apply on EACH hit (unless resisted) of psy force, not only on the start. Magnetic force its quite bad and i`m dissapointed with it, I would go for 1 point only for staking mobs or stuning aoe. Telekinesis its not worth maxing because you have to stand for the whole duration, people say its great to level high for pvp to turn off an enemy while the rest of the team crush it (or you throw him around doing hard cc and dmg at the same time). I went telekinesis 3 to at least have an instant hard CC to cast on strong mobs and a move spell to drag mobs into friedly aoes, PP 10, Swap 1, Magnetic force 5 (I regret it a bit as ice pike 5 deals more dmg and has more reliable aoe), rest teleport. (or something like that)