Tree of Savior Forum

Best bossing Alchemist build?

Did you buy any of the mats or farm them all yourself? It took me several hours to get all of the drops (with magnum opusing some of the harder ones to get)…If you did farm yourself, mind saying what the best places to farm for all mats are? Thanks haha

half farmed, half bought. magnus opus makes several of the ingredients.

the most confusing one for people is using “dig” to get mud from ground that makes a squish sound.

did some more significant testing of homun DPS. its a pain in the ass since damage numbers can be very random. with the amount of infrorocktors (almost no defense stat to fuck things up) I’ve killed testing various things, I really should have a boater hat by now…

157spr, 946dmg rod, fire pillar lvl10… homun stats screen says 1267 but its probably a lie…
with rod… max dmg fire pillar 5311.
without rod… max dmg homun fire pillar 3562
considering that fire pillar hits 20 times, and my SPR stat is ■■■■, its pretty good actually. especially with pyro3 alch2 sorc2. 10 day limit is the biggest problem here.

note that agny does not help homunculus

1 Like

But the question is where are the specific best place to farm the mats. I don’t really count buying the mats since I feel like they’re limited supply.

I’m seeing my homun cast fire pillar endlessly in town… on other players and even npcs… this might require someone to duel first.
it seems AI it totally broken at it aims at friendly things it can’t kill. usually it just tries to kill itself.