Tree of Savior Forum

Bernice bugged Aggro mobs makes the boss spawn time longer

Date and Time: Since rebuild - till nowdays

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: xPrada

Character Name: All characters

Bug Description :

Bernice - “mob aggro bugged” is connected to the “boss taking too long to spawn” as soon as you kill the whole wave and the bugged aggro mobs, the boss takes sometimes more than 30 seconds to appear.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

The error happens every Bernice Dungeon that respawns specific mobs supposed to aggro but they don’t. Keep cleaning bernice dungeon until you find mobs that don’t aggro at all, once you kill them the boss takes around 30 seconds to spawn.
There are 2 errors here, mobs that don’t aggro at all (Some of them if you wait some seconds will aggro but some don’t aggro at all), right after killing them the second error shows up, the boss takes around 30 seconds to spawn.
Always happens in this situation.
Another thing I can say by talking to people who clear bernice is that they somehow went through the same problem.

It is a group of mobs who triggers it, and I can’t remember all of them, but the ones I got clipped ill gonna list:

Dimensional Rodelin
Dimensional Siaulogre
Dimensional Cronewt Magician
Dimensional Cronewt Stinger
Dimensional Giant Bat
Dimensional Ragbird
Dimensional Ferret Supply Soldier

There are some of families more who bugs, I remembered that almost always the whole family of these mobs listed are bugged, and some of the others not listed.
You should review all of them, the aggro system inside bernice and the connection the bosses are having with them, because we already have to deal with the boss RNG, but now we are dealing with bug RNG… Unplayable Bernice since rebuild.
Hope it helps, and I hope to be listened.

Video:

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Core i7-8550U
  • RAM : 8.00
  • Graphics Card : MX-150
  • Mainboard : Manufacturer KBL Model Charmander_KL (U3E1)
  • Storage : 1TB
  • Internet Connection : 60MB
  • Country, Region : Brasil, São Paulo
1 Like

I agree. This same problem always happens to me and undermines my performance, it’s extremely frustrating. :sleepy: Please correct this as soon as possible. I want to have fun doing Bernice Dungeon again! :pleading_face:

1 Like

The same with me. This problem has been around for some time, but lately it has intensified and is aggravating the times I go to Bernice Dungeon.

1 Like