Tree of Savior Forum

Before Agni need help for my Pyro

Hello Guys,
After Agni Necklace released to KTos i decided to train my Pyro but did not able to decide which circle i should pick i’m:
wiz-Pyro2-Thauma right now.
I was gonna make wiz3-Pyro3-thaum-sage but you know Thaum also will get buff so if i get thaum2 i wont be able to get sage or Pyro3 or i must give up to be wiz3 whats your opinion please help me to decide.
Thanks.

I wouln’t recommend wiz3 because Agni don’t multiplier with QC buff but only added

With agni your fireball will do 360% I think(Or around that at least…)Then 410% with QC
100%(Normal damage) +260%(Agni) +QC(50%)

Going for linker(1-2)/Thaum2 can be worth it (Even if thaum isn’t that great mostly for people who have High base damage spell and low multi hit spell
Work kinda great with pyro because of the high magic resit of monster right now and low base damage + alot of multi hit.
But thaum buff won’t be the same if you boost mostly physical class with low multihit and high base damage spell. (Adding 500-700 to 4k-5k base damage and that only if they equip a dagger too…)

1 Like

Thank you very much it helped me alot.

i would say pyro3 linker3 sage linker 3 is for that higher hit count against bosses linker2 is enough once we do not take in consideration the sage that will clone your fireballs so linker3 i believe would be the best for a full pyro3-sage build and with this build you will have huge problem that is be able to gain enough matk to not do 1 against rank 8 mobs but once you pass this problem i think will be the best one for pyro damage right now

Unfortunately, matk is just one of the multitude of problems an aspiring pyro will face in R8. Pyro’s age old problem since the creation of this class is still here. Playing as a pyro in a party, you will learn to dislike:

1. Playing with any melee because your main dps skill, Fireball, will be knocked around during fights, giving you inconsistent, sometimes even zero dps
  2. Melees purposefully kicking your fireball around like a soccer ball, for fun. This messes up your deployment of Fireballs, forcing you to chase after it
  3. Taoists, because Storm Calling removes all your ground spells except Fire Pillar
  4. Elementalists that uses Rain, same reason as 3)
  5. Other Linkers linking your Fireball(s) before you could fully do what you intend to do(4 fireballs setup etc)
  6. If you are a Linker yourself, you will dislike other Linkers of a lower circle casting a lower level Joint Penalty, this messes up your burst as your dps relies on the hit count of JP
2 Likes

I got thaum 2 currently i’m wiz/pyro2/thaum2 i do plan to make wiz3/pyro2/thaum2/sage right now i think wiz3 won’t add too much to pyro but it will bosst sage skills.
other option could be wiz/pyro3/thaum2/link/sage.

Sage dps skill (Right now) are kinda useless
Ultimate dimension hit 4 time (Decent …Good aoe… But not much…)
Micro dimension (Hit 1 single time…3 overheat. Close combat)
Sage is more axed on support right now and attribut is what make micro dimension and ultimate dimension nice to use.
Their best skill is still missil hole, that for sure.

Wiz3 isn’t that great because once agni is out. Quick cast bonus will give you 50% bonus damage ADDED over agni bonus.
That mean if your fireball do (100% + Agni(260%) = 360% > 360%+QuickCast(50%) = 410%)
Pro… You get a bit of damage with QC and you can keep hellbreath chanel way easier.
Con. You sacrifice 2 rank of something that could have make you REALLY strong like linker 1 or 2

Pyro2>Linker2 isn’t a bad idee either because of the extra hit count and the extra linker target (More target > More dps)
But, it don’t mean it your only choice. I’m just proposing.

Random necro (I dont want to make a redundant thread)

How will wiz 3-pyro 2- linker 2- sage fare? I dont want to rely only in agni necklace only. QC is too good to skip imo.