Tree of Savior Forum

Been out of the loop for a while. Need help complimenting my party

Hey guys! I was playing on ktos during the downtime, but I haven’t had the time to play for a while…

With international servers opening again all of my friends are planning on getting back on the ToS wagon, so I need some help deciding on how to best compliment the group setup we got.

Atm the main ones my friends will be running with are:
Sword>Pelt>Hop3>Doppel>Dragoon
Sword2>Hop2>Corsair2>Dragoon
Archer>QS3>Fletcher2>Canoneer
Cleric>Priest3>Monk3

So here comes my dilemma.

I had thought of going Wiz>Pyro2>Thauma3>Warlock so I could get some decent damage and buff them up since we got so many auto attackers, but I was kinda feeling like running Chrono (and after explaining/showing them reincarnate they have gone nuts about it).

I did not want to go Cryo3, as I have played Cryo2 before and dropped the character because I simply could not take how annoying it was to level the class. If I was to go Wiz3>Link>Chrono3 on the expectancy of getting DPS classes later would I hate myself?

Should I just drop the Chrono idea and stick to Thauma3? I can’t imagine how invaluable it’d be in a party with a QS, Monk, and a Corsair.

If you will be mostly playing with your friends in a group I would say take chrono3.

Wow. Now we can go rank8?

Joke, pleaes revise your cannoner friends build. 7 ranks atm max ^^.
And dragon is missing one ^^.

Any tips on what to pick pre-chrono if I do not want to go cryo3?

I’m not going to lie, I haven’t really played wiz much, but none of the early rank classes appeal much to me.

if you plan on full party game every single time, chrono will make your swordman and archer a monster. though thauma can increase their power too.
i don’t know, don’t have too much experience in ToS.

Sorry, that was supposed to be a fletcher 2

Cryo, Psycho, Linker into chrono maybe or wiz, pyro, linker2 into chrono?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sadly u don’t wanna go Cryo3/Chrono3 (best CC build and support - and the path that i choose to follow).

You can go:

Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> Linker2 -> Chrono3 (Best support Build)

Wiz1 -> Cryo1 ->Psycho1 -> Linker1-> Chrono3 (A mix between support and some damage)

Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> Psycho3 -> Chrono2 (Very consistance of CC with some damage and support abilities)

They would really love you if you went cryo3>chrono3.

Consider these paths:

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma3 > ? (linker 2 or DPS if your want, thauma 3 will be awesome for your party)

Wiz > Pyro > Linker3 > Thauma > ? (linker 3 is awesome for you, you will be able to share HP from your member with best con. Thauma has 1 point here, sharing status from UC with transpose, everyone goes max con in the party for unlimited amount of time)

Also you should consider taking wiz3, which is very good as you don’t like early classes and want to go DPS in the future.

Pyro is better than cryo for your party setup because of fire enchant.