Tree of Savior Forum

Be cautious of the FAKE WEBSITE : treeofsavoir.com

I received another email today from the scammer regarding account security.

De: flash.tosbase91-121-136-123.com@ragnaroksrv.com
Enviada: terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015 08:15:09
Para: ------

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of “Tree of Savior Fan Base Forum”. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

http://forum.tosbase.com/memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:

Hey everyone,

We have worked hard these past days and have made heavy changes in our system.
Please read all here on how you can secure yourself further: http://tosbase.com/secure-account.php

Thank you for your attention!

Thanks, The Fan Base Team

Might aswell spam that website with fake emails lol, well joking aside, I’ll warn my friends who are interested to this game.

Hello Everyone,

we are facing currently a new wave of scam emails.
this time the scammers and phishers sent around an email, which looks like it was sent from our mail server.

Please be aware, that Flash or Me will never add links to an email we sent to you. we will always only tell you to visit our website manually to read about news. Whenever you get an email which tells you it is from tosbase, and it contains a link, this email is not from us

we also recommend you to blacklist every email which comes from ragnaroksrv.com domains, as this is the domain the phishers are using to scam the people

Musquete from the tos base forum also recommended a webbrowser plugin called Web of Trust, which i highly agree with. this project is a collaboration project, where users can rate websites based on their experience about if the website is a pishing site, or whatever.
if you are unsure or not that experience by identifying scam websites, this tool could help you a bit.

Kind regards
Gardosen

1 Like

i really hate these scammers trying so hard

Good info, but only a fool will fall into it.
(or newcomers to internet)

1 Like

The new move of ToS for CBT is pretty smart too, the scamming site won’t have any need of scam anymore if he wanted to hack for beta keys to sell. He just need to make scam accounts to sell them now ahah.

1 Like

LOL you’re right! the scammer can’t do anything with the emails xD, well played IMC :smiley:

another fake email from scamer
take care.

"
Yet another adventure awaits!

We’re excited about our final closed beta test. You and
a lucky friend has been invited to participate. This time around we’ve
sent out a much larger wave of invitations to test our servers’
stability before release. Thank you for your interest, we are eagerly
waiting for all of your feedback!"

This is really creepy LOL

What is scary is how did they get our emails? how did they know that we are waiting for this? I find it hard to believe that they are just sending random emails to random recipients… I am getting worried now of how secured out information we give to your servers… specially if we are going to add our purchase info…

ToSBase was hacked some time ago and the email address were stolen.

You can fine more info on their web page :wink:

If you hold the licenses for the game and its hosted on a U.S webhost its possible just to contact them and have them pull the hosting for the site.

1 Like

What does it mean??

Even on facebook

Wow… be careful what you wish for guys…

this is still going on?!