Tree of Savior Forum

Be able to roll to dodge

It would be great if one could give a little jump or roll it to dodge attacks
although for make that possible one would have to further limit the target system and automatic attacks

in fact this game would be much better if the combat system was completely non-target and aim with the skills

target combat system is already obsolete, it is also a system that requires no skill of the player, also it is boring

it would be nice if they upgraded the current combat system a little more

PD: sorry for my bad English, use google translator to write this post

How to play ToS without targetting:

1. Make a swordsman or cleric
  2. ???
  3. Profit

If any changes should happen, it’s infinite range projectiles. I’ve had a homing attack from a mob follow me a full map before it finally hit me.

this is a suggestion for the combat system in general, the monsters that you mention has combat system with target

the combat system with target is boring, it is better without target selection

and it were possible dodge attacks and skills
(I do not speak of evasion)

the game would be much more fun if you would require more player skill

Step 1: Play a non-cata3 swordsman in a high rank TBL 5v5 match.

1 Like

Its like

some players: “attack animations too slow!”

other players: “Let us dodge!”

Kinda contradict eachother so i dont see it happening. The slower animations allow you to dodge stuff, block, other things. Would be fun to roll dodge though like ESO.

obviously if they make any changes in the combat, some abilities would have to change

They are so negative when they give ideas

[quote=“aleexsp, post:1, topic:323494”]
target combat system is already obsolete, it is also a system that requires no skill of the player, also it is boring[/quote]
Obsolete? That doesn’t make any sense to me. Combat System is not a choice of trends or “fashion”, is about game design. Is the turn-based cs of Pokemon also obsolete?

Roll dodge

we monster hunter now!

but I don’t mind having this in the game.

I would rather people spam a dodge button than jumping around like idiots.

+1 This would look more appealing during gameplay than jumping around. Allow mages to shoot during this and disable their shoot during jump, it looks kinda silly.

That just the game engine’s shitty frame rate and your toaster.

Yes please, give it a evasion spike while in animation, and a 3 stamina usage cost to avoid this:[quote=“Awoooo, post:9, topic:323494”]
people spam a dodge button
[/quote]

No actually skills have a delay from the time you hit the button and the time the skill goes off and its mean to be that way. Some more than others. Some people want them to be instant, but i dont have a problem with it.

1 Like

dodge would have to have a small delay to prevent spam, you just have to use more the head is not so difficult

or

pokemon sucks …

[quote=“aleexsp, post:12, topic:323494”]
pokemon sucks …[/quote]
Even if you think Pokemon sucks, it still has one of the best game concepts, which includes a turn-based system, which is in your point of view obsolete. The combat system of Tree of Savior is not obsolete or unmodern, it’s just one concept of combat system.

your examples are horrible, the game is easily mastered pokemon does not require almost no skill

besides it does not look anything like a mmorpg
the combat system of “tree of savior” is not bad
but it can be improved even more, the mmorpgs are more exciting when the game requires skill and feels like a challenge a battle for the ability of the other player

instead by carrying an superior equipment you should always win
It is more exciting when even if you know that your enemy has more advantage, but you still have chances to win