Tree of Savior Forum

Battle Bracelet. IMC are you even trying?

Imagine all the bots programmed to teleport right underneath your seeds, avoiding detection and immediately harvest when it blooms. Oh the joy.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

What if this event was the brainchild of mr kim himself? :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah. Totally. Almost a token’s worth of EXP and movement speed boost. Free, daily, effortless, and for an hour. Thanks IMC, this event is the worst.

1 Like

2 Likes

this is literally the 1st event I wont even bother participating in, idk if I will even bother grabbing a seed to eat b/c my characters are already 330, a weak speed boost for an hr a day just does nothing for me

just when you think the events cant get any worse, they do, they really really do

2 Likes

It’s freeeeeeeee so shut up!!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Uh, getting IMC’ed is also free, yet noone enjoys it exept for whiteknights.

3 Likes

Could it be better? Everything could be better. The event could add pumpkin graphics to all the towns, new scarecrow enemies could be implemented on maps, a harvest dungeon full of plant monsters could be created, and a hundred different types of seeds from various sources could be available.

But that’s a lot of work. Instead we have one type of seed from one source, and eating it does a thing that’s pretty nice for 95% of the playerbase. Plus, if we want to, we can put in the effort to go to a farm, plant it, and remember to harvest it 55 minutes later, we can get something else pretty nice.

People are losing their marbles over a problem that doesn’t exist. It’s not like someone is stealing our 290 dungeon cube. We can’t screw up and give someone a chance to pilfer our EXP cards. Nobody has the capacity to ninja our marketplace items if we don’t claim it in an hour. This is 100% optional bonus fluff. And it’s real simple. If you want to put in the effort of remembering to pick up the plant, go for it. If you don’t, then just enjoy an hours worth of almost-token benefits.

On a scale of one to ten, I’d give the Halloween event a seven or eight. A neat little dungeon, three bosses, kinda challenging. I enjoy it, but it was probably too rewarding. I’d give this event a six. Being able to plant an item on a farm is pretty cool, but I wish it was more engaging than “come back an hour later”. I think the rewards for this event for eating the seed or harvesting the plant are pretty spot on appropriate.

2 Likes

This only applies to new character rerolls, since our overall population is mostly highlevels already if not capped and we hardly got +300 new players in the past month, and that’s divided into 6 servers.

3 Likes

2 Likes

THIS IS ARCHEAGE ALL OVER AGAIN
20chars of HUES

2 Likes

[quote=“haukinyau0, post:32, topic:336505”]
Halloween event feels great, Thanks Giving event doesnt seems all that awesome.[/quote]
The Halloween event being being as over-rewarding as it was is a major contributor to this event feeling poor. If the Halloween event was brought down a notch or seven, the rewards from this event (abrasives, mini-token, tomes) would seem much more reasonable.

That’s what makes this a bad event right? They didn’t answer a question you have? A question that you can answer for yourself in the time it takes you to load the character selection screen?

Movement speed applies to literally every single character who walks anywhere in this game. Barring those who move at capped 60 movespeed 100% of the time.

Bonus EXP applies to anyone who kills monsters and isn’t level 330.

So I have no idea what you’re on about, I doubt even 5% of the game’s population don’t fit into both of these categories. That was a pretty conservative estimate.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

So based on the poll only 10% likes this event.

The other 90% of the votes went to no, hue, and kakaka.

How good is the event?

• Huends Up
  • Huends down
  • Huehuehue

0 voters

2 Likes

IMC doesn’t tell you that you don’t get attacked by monsters when you’re talking to an NPC. Screw IMC right? They don’t provide info.

Or you know, some of the more obvious and unneeded information doesn’t bothered to get communicated.

No, they should not. I suggest you read my other post.

2 Likes