Tree of Savior Forum

Bare minimum con?

what is every ones opinion on con in a wizard build.

this would be for any class that isn’t a thaum obviously.

do you think a dps or support could get away with 100 con? how about less?

15000 hp by 280
however much con you need to get there

100 is fine, 100 con is usually around 15k at r7

I’m doing 0 con from base stats. And stacked HP from gear… Working alright but low crit resist means if you screw up on a boss with a big level disadvantage he gets to one shot on crit. I stay at max range a lot.

It’s probably not the best idea. Int is flat for Wizard’s for the most part. No double dipping like some cleric classes. And after you get to 280 you may start with a high % of damage coming from Int but as you upgrade less of your damage is going to be coming from Int.

And more HP means better utilization of high def. Eventually I’ll probably pop my stat reset go Int to the 500 off base so I get max multiplier bit for buffs cause I run with a Sadhu3 and I’ll be abusing his 50-60% int transfer skill.

There is some argument for Int with ignition but that’s only cause people were saying Int is good with it. But I can’t say what the formula is for it.

I recommend 50con minimum even if youre going for pure int.
Also as I mentioned in another thread stacking int on gear is more efficient than HP, since each point invested in HP is +85 while in int its +2.
A lot of gear give 30+ int (15 stat points). But even the best equipment wont give much over 1000 hp (12 stat points).

Edit. But since it looks like youre a healer, nvm :smiley:

I’m shooting for the 3piece vert plate which is 3429 HP, a Max Petamion for another 1020, and then whatever mage gloves and my 3x HP head gear.

But honestly I’ll probably be using ET before I get the vert… I slack off on my 240 rubbish. When i’m in ET gears… probably 2 piece cloth, 2 piece plate. For max HP and those regen bonuses. I kind of got to remember to look up the HP bonus from Plate attrib levels… I think it was pretty terrible though… like only 1.5k or something maxed.

Last I heard though… Stats on gear at flat… Unlike base stats and buffs… So 15int means 15 int… Even if you’re sitting at 500int.

Wow now that I look at virtov plate its indeed pretty nice. But max pentamion is a waste of stats. Since youre refering to pure int as in pure dps, then animus will serve much more than pentamion.
For lolopanther, youll be mission out on 42 earth attack unless you go 3-setter lol

Yeah… I’m not sure I care too much about 42 attack when I’m hitting for 6k. The regen is always nice though for when I’m just farming or whatever. Especially with those regen speed up ticker buff that some zones have. I suppose that really isn’t a good reason… But meh… The set bonuses don’t look that interesting… Maybe the plate mastery though…

Honestly it may depend more on mob types… I’ve ran into a few mobs that do extra dmg to plate so that hurts… But… if I start running into problem dmg types I’ll probably try to wear armor type that resists it as much as possible anyway. I’m pretty lazy though… and I don’t want to look up all the ET floors… and figure out… what kind of mobs might actually get hits off on me… I’ll figure it out when I get there.

DPS: Minimum 50 CON, recommended 100 CON, I’m actually going 150 CON.

Support: Minimum 100 CON, should have much more as you need to do is keep yourself alive and buff people.

INT scales with more points invested into it, ranks and quickcast (or other damage pumps), it’s not as bad as it looks.