Tree of Savior Forum

Banned for the use of addons, I used no "Abusive" addon

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Itā€™s not Excurlson but Fiote who made it, hereā€™s the whole story if you missed it:

I agree, that could be the case, except I am very careful at what I have installed.

itā€™s not really time consuming.
there are 10 addons.

There is way more than 10 addons: https://fanoftreeofsavior.wordpress.com/addons-mega-list/

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John
I donā€™t know if you follow the addons dev but Iā€™m so maybe my list that I update regulary will lessen a bit your burden to check what addons have been made so far.

I try my best with my knowledge of long term mmorpg player to not list any addons that go out of the grey area.

Aye, I meant Fiote, not sure why I put Excrulonā€™s name instead.

1 Like

Youā€™re the dumbass here. I used that addon and many others, and weā€™re all fine. Your common sense is flawed af, you donā€™t even know the purpose of that TP icon, nor do you know what the addon even do. Clueless.

Itā€™s not. It doesnā€™t stop you from buying TP, all it does it remove the button and replace it with /tp lol

If only we could prove heā€™s telling the truth. Without knowing for sure this is nothing more than add-on fear mongeringā€¦

yeahā€¦i know.
it was a figurative speech, it still is not really a time consuming thing.

There are two likely explanations for all these people reporting theyā€™ve been unjustly banned:

1. Something innocuous in one of fioteā€™s other addons (cwMarket, cwRepair etc) got picked up on because of similar function call patterns or something.

2. People got banned for cxAnywhere and theyā€™re trying to weasel out of it by pretending they did nothing wrong.

Just a heads up too, Iā€™m pretty sure those addons creator have a mule account when trying fishy stuff. You just got rekt by them.

They already said in another topic several weeks ago what addons are allowed:

Addons that do not
-sniff out or modify network traffic
-read or write memory in the games process memory
-automate gameplay aspects
-give unfair gameplay advantages (see hidden enemies, speedhack, etc)
are allowed by IMC

EDIT: not sure if thatā€™s the full criteria list, but itā€™s close

Stuff like EXP viewer, map viewer, monster info viewer, kill counter, etc should not fall in this category.

I think choice nĀ°1 is what probably happened in some cases. (mistake happen)
I was lucky, I didnā€™t got mixed up on Fedimian, tho.

Actually I remember cwMarketā€™s source code in github (I think it was cwMarketā€¦) had line in it checking for cxAnywhere. I need to go double check, brb.

Do you still have the link ?
I would like it to put on my blog, please.
You know more infrmations is better for everyone and I do like compiling infos on my blog :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try looking for it.

yeah, unistalled those just in case. .,.

unistalled the tp/fps thing too, you never kwno.
insecure on the collection thing (thatā€™s waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the imc one).