Tree of Savior Forum

Banned by Mistake

Server: Klaipedia

Team Name: AlphaDraconis

Approximate date / time (EDT) : 02/23/20 02:00 am

It was to my surprise that my account was suspended recently. this may entirely be a misunderstanding. I would like to know what is necessary to prove that have not commited any violation. I’m willing to comply and have this sorted out in a timely fashion.I have read the EULA and I have not broken any rules. I fear that may have triggered a red flag through an automatic fail safe.

I believe that everyone present on the map at the time was banned in error, which also happened earlier last year due to a server issue.I look forward to your response because this is a very significant personal matter Please understand.

Thanks.
this screeshot show my 3 camps on my party

@STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513

4 Likes

Hi @AlphaDraco,

Kindly send us a support ticket in order for us to assist you regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Hi @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513

I already made 3 tickets explaining my situation and everyone answers me exactly the same, but they don’t explain to me exactly the reason why they are banning me, because of this I made my post on the forum.

if you like I can make another ticket but I feel it will be the same.

1 Like

Hi @GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513

As you told me I put another ticket in support and this is the only thing they know how to tell me, it seems that a robot attends to me and not a person,and it seems that they are not even interested in answering my request this does not help me I want to know the specific reason why I am being banned so that I can defend myself from being the case and if I committed the offense I did not commit it again and did not avoid another ban in the future, and I continue in my position that I did not commit any type of fault under the terms of EULA and this is a mistake.

Thanks