Tree of Savior Forum

Banned by mistake 23 Feb

Server: Klaipedia

Team Name: Kokounatsu

Approximate date / time (EDT) : 02/23/20 02:35 AM - 10:00 AM

It was to my surprise that my account was suspended when i woke up in this morning. I would like to know what is necessary to prove that have not commited any violation.
I only use 1 camp provided by my main account and I been playing for more than 6,400 hrs and this had never happened to me, I would like to know a specific reason why i been banned.
I have read the EULA and I have not broken any rules. Thanks.

@STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @GM_Francis

4 Likes

Hi @Kokounatsu ,

Kindly send us a support ticket in order for us to assist you regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Hi @GM_Francis

I have already sent 3 tickets explaining what has happened and they have answered the same thing in all of them without solving my problem at all. I want to know what is the reason why I have been banned because I have read the EULA and I have not broken any of its terms
I can send a fourth ticket but at this point I feel it will be the same.

3 Likes

Alpha also got banned the same day in the same place btw doing memes on discord doesnt affect the gameplay so…
net-456176

3 Likes

:v digan que regla quebranto o admitan que cometieron un error al baniarle

2 Likes

I have seen Koko play and has always been on greeting guildies and going out and farming fields for Vaivora and other items I also believe this must be some error :confused: I hope you guys can sort this out.

3 Likes

It is important to always know why the accusations not only to learn if it was that way or to replicate if it is a mistake, but there are also false accusations and here the most worrying thing is what kind of penalty and investigation there are for the users who give fake ban.

3 Likes