Tree of Savior Forum

Banned all add-ons user

Hi, are you new here?
Or just a player complaining under another ID?

Either way, this is acceptable under IMC’s current ruling.
IMC doesn’t care, didn’t care and probably will never care about the game play or any unfair tools being used.

Have you seen bot report section?
Have you even read up on the forum topics regarding this issue?
There are so many bugs and exploits that IMC won’t fix or acknowledge.

You’ve been IMC’ed.
Please continue to enjoy the game though and buy TP to support the company.
Enjoy the scenery of cheaters.

14 Likes

-Addon that give you information that you can get from a wiki or anything like that are perfectly legal. (It just more conveniant to have it in game)

-Addon that give you a massif advantage over someone that doesn’t have this same addon, shouln’t be allowed (Quest tracker don’t give you a massif advantage for exemple, it only make your life WAY easier.)

-Addon that automate something Aka AutoPot or a simple macro doing the same aren’t legal.

-Addon that make you able to perform an action you shouln’t normaly suppose to be able to do are also illegal.
**People get ban… Just really slow pace

Finaly… If you ban all addon user… Let just say it will probably make you unable to play soon after.

dunno how to use multi reply

TeamChespin
newbie in here

momory32
"Finaly… If you ban all addon user… Let just say it will probably make you unable to play soon after."

why?
u means without add-ons player unable to play?
becoz what? becoz they very lazy, right?

1 Like

Not less than 50% of current playerbase is using addons, vary from exp viewer, better quest to boss spotter or auto pot. If you want to ban them all, this game will be closed.

1 Like

yes! ban them!

/20charsiewbao

1 Like

Generalization is a double edge weapon when used under the flags of ignorance

TC by your “logic”, fuck everyone in this thread [❤ Factory] Screenshots - The Great Big Zoomy Thread all banned for using add-on to be creative and wanting a better view of the world

What!! trying to up my ■■■■■■■ low fps from frozen game to 7fps by using fps savior add-on…

■■■■ me and ban me by your stupid generic thread “logic”

<TC, GO ■■■■ YOURSELF>

4 Likes

You ban like 90% of TOS population that uses add-ons lol good job mate.Enjoy your 10% per server mate.

i only use the one that removes fog of war, but I did create a topic to try to get it removed before I started using it. the GMs seemed to be okay with it, so this add on and exp viewer are safe…

https://treeofsavior.com/eula/

1. Restrictions
    (b) modifying, reverse engineering, disassembling or decompiling the Game
    (d) taking actions that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on online network infrastructure or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any services provided
    (e) interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Game (including cheating)

maybe some add-ons can help “LAZY” player and dont make any disadventage for other playe but
if developer agree with add-ons becoz can remove fog in the map
why dont make a game without FOG?

helo guy or gayz? wake up man
u already break this game feature becoz addicted this idiot add-ons

2 Likes

lul
just…
LUL

nice joke m8

Don’t give me that bullshit and so called restrictions :unamused:

not everything is black and white…

EDIT: you should get hire by ubisoft, that kind of stupid thinking was what throw GRO into the dark pit of hell…

and many ppl always use GRAY AREA to cover they dark side

in before all HUEknights call it cheap bait. :smirk:

:disappointed_relieved:

it is cheap, I will giver them that…

doubt anyone can call this bait, it’s too pathetic for a bait…

@aliibaba you really need to send your info to Ubisoft they will totally hire you…

EA is already full of people like you, so I doubt they have space :disappointed_relieved:

still, ban all addon.

if addon is okay(software-driven convenience),
then multi pc farming is also ok(hardware-driven convenience)

any unintended “convenience” is still a cheat

all these QOL addon should be integrated into TOS already.

3 Likes

OK, I will say it is maybe cheap bait, but the sentiment remains the same. I support 7 day bans on cheat addon-on users.

please stop encouraging this, I know is fun for you, but it can ruin someone else future (mainly TCs future)

@Alyosha me too, but it is saying ALL add-on users…

Yeah maybe not all, but many.

IMC will make an announcement if they discover a game breaking add-on and will advise people to uninstall them before taking action. If you do not heed the advice, you will get promptly banned after they take action. One mention was the ability to open NPC shops anyway they want, many players got banned because of that.

2 Likes