Tree of Savior Forum

Ban without check and reason!

I sent support ticket. no Answer at all and it has been more than 24 hours for this unjust. I don’t feel good at all because I’m doing nothing wrong and you banned me without checking carefully

Here is my information
1)Team name : adreamer
2)Server name : I just moved from Klaipeda to SEA

1 Like

36 hours has passed and my account still not unlock!
Come on, I want to play the game

Hi IMC

She is my friend and don’t use any cheating way to play this game not even mod, don’t believe she got banned after moved from Klaipeda. Please re-check!!.

Hope you bring id back, i’m looking forward to party with her.

Thank you

Thank you!

I have been waiting to party with you too (and also my BF :stuck_out_tongue: ). But right now I cannot access the account because they though I was botting. How am I suppose to do?

I’ve been trying to reach through support, they changed the status to “ANSWERED” but nothing happen at all. They just sent email back asking for Team ID and Server Name which I also replied to them.

Now it has been 3 days, I sent another ticket. Hoping they will reply and release my account soon

Hoping and Praying so hard, you know?
:disappointed:

@system
Can you please recheck it for my friend
or do something and answer her why you ban her?

Hope you fix it.

lol don’t call the system, call a staff member.
@Staff_Julie, @STAFF_Ethan.

@sarochalue Is your steam account linked to the forum?
If not, your support ticket probably will never be answered.
you could also try to tell the staff your in game lodge name.

btw did you let your character farming at the same spot with the “z” key pressed?
I think you could get banned for it, and it’s not botting.

Hi Yuki_2

My Steam account linked to the forum already. I got my first ticket answered with their question about my Team name and Server Name, I replied back but they did nothing, my account still banned anyway.

No, I have never pressed “Z” key in the same spot. I always running around, find the monsters to kill. I just didn’t talk to anyone because I was focusing on killing the monster around the crystal mine to get the item for my collection.

:disappointed:

@Staff_Julie

I’m still hoping that you could help me check and my account will got release soon.

It’s weekend, and it has been 4 days. I wanted to play the game…with my friends

Thanks

I don’t think that running around killing monsters without talking to anyone would give you a ban, unless the automatic bot check procedure is way off which would be a great problem to IMC and anyone playing.

I hope you get an answer, at least to clarify what happened to you account.

You use vpn like wtfast while playing?

1 Like

Hi Yuki

Thanks, I am hoping so hard that they will answer my question and release the account soon.

Or else, I’ll stop playing this game, no more. I have no choice. Buying another DLC is not my answer to play this game.

Thank you

Hi Prominent,

Yes, because I’m playing from Thailand and at that time I was playing in Klaipeda server. The response time is really bad without VPN software, and yes, I used WTFast because my BF also uses it and recommended it to me. He seems fine… I guess maybe somebody reported me and the machine learning saw my playing style and pattern then they thought I’m a bot.

I sent two support tickets now, i’m willing to prove my innocent to them. Whatever it takes just to get my account back and able to play/enjoy the game with my friends. But it seems like no hope at all. They response me nothing since I sent a ticket to them, except that asked me what is my team and server name…

The reason you got banned is probably the same with this guy. I guess youl just have to wait for your account to get unlocked.

1 Like

@Prominent Thanks for showing this quote about WTFast.

just to add more about vpn:

@sarochalue
staff said to not use VPN when we asked.
It’s not entirely IMC fault that your account was blocked, @sarochalue shouldn’t be using vpn.
When you get your account unblocked I recommend to not use it any more.

@Prominent @_Yuki

Thanks guys, Fortunately they released my account and I’m able to play the game with my friends now.

I won’t be using VPN software anymore.

Thank you for helping me out so far!

:smile:

1 Like

you unlock day ???