Tree of Savior Forum

Balance rewards on events/monster drops with the map level

So, it’s basically what’s in the title, I’ve been noticing some things seem to have stopped in time, certain global drops and event rewards don’t scale after a certain point and become irrelevant. Let me give a few examples:

• Just did two mini events in the new HG (Baulas Cave - lv 370). One gave me lvl 1 blue gems, the other gave me a keitas potion with 76 atk. Crossing the map to get lv1 gems was actually losing money, I get more silver by killing one group of monsters than I get from these gems. The Keitrys potion has a nice idea but it’s been a long time since we started receiving this same version. 76 atk is 1% increase nowadays, can we finally get better versions of those potions to be distributed?

• Gems dropped by monsters in the HG are lvl 3. We have been getting the same level of gems for a hundred levels, why did it stop increasing at 3?

• Exp Cards dropped by monsters are lvl 10 on the endgame fields. Another one that stopped increasing a year ago. Lv14 cards are available in the current quests, which also could be increased to 15 for those new maps.

As a bonus, about the HG specifically: you have been increasing the rewards for open fields, Challenge Mode and Uphill. Didn’t you go too far?

• mithril ore comes in high quantities from Uphill and it became a useless drop in the HG

• primus items drop much more often doing CM with your chars than doing HG for the same amount of time. Isn’t those equipment the main point of HG?

• the silver reward in the HG is also not bigger than open fields, while monsters are much stronger. A small buff would be very welcome.

• Many ores like Phydecium and Topaz have next to no value. Maybe new ways to use them in new gear, like you are doing with Mithril?

thanks!!