Tree of Savior Forum

Balance Build For Magic Oriented Cleric

Decent Magic Damage With A Strong Survivability ? —> Cleric Go Druid>PD>EXO if you want to create a magic attack focused cleric character.

Actually this build is a balanced build suitable for solo, team and PVP, which is not required for a very costly equipment set. You may have a 30% final dmg boost from lycanthropy in human form, so you are very easily to deal decent magic damage with normal gear set (up to your recent level). Cleric base and PD would give you a strong survivability against most of circumstances, and Exo is a plus as dmg outcome.
In conclusion, this build comes with decent magic dmg dealt and strong survivability, but it is still not comparable to other pure dmg focused builds or classes, because of most of the dmg dealt from that build is continuous dmg, you are not going to nuke or deal tons of dmg in a short second. However, this build is still fun and worth a play. ( I used to solo daily dungeon and CM with this build everyday, just too fun to play daily)

Stats points: Full INT. Survivability is not really a concern to this build, so just focuse on magic attack is fine. Guardian Saint has already boosted healing power a lot, so just ignore SPR but you can still gain SPR from gears.

Gears: INT and magic attack focused. Rod and Shield is a must for this build.

Skills:

Cleric: Heal 5/5, Guardian Saint 5/5. The rest of 5 pts you may decide by your need.

Druid: Chortasmata 15/15, Seed Bomb 15/15, Lycanthropy 5/5, Henge Stone 1/1, Thorn 9/10

PD: Healing Factor 15/15, Incineration 15/15, Black Death Steam 1/10, Modafinil 15/15, Beak Mask 1/1. The rest of pts are up to your need.

Exorcist: Rubric 15/15, Gregorate 10/10, Katadikazo 5/5. The rest of pts are up to your need.

modafinil is lv10 btw, and you passed sterea troth without explain.

thank you for your correction, I miscalculated the max level of modafinil.

I would not prefer you wasting your points on sterea troth because it is a meaningless skill. It has around 87% boost to the physical and magic critical dmg which is great, but short duration and long CD will keep you hardly using it during battles. So I would rather to max seed bomb for a higher outcome return than to get a critical dmg boost for only a few seconds.

In addition, I want to point out that death steam is only worth to put 1 point for it after patches, because there is no big differences between lv1 and lv 10 which is from 70%+ to100%+. However, it is all up to your need, you may remove points from modafinil to death steam for a bit higher dmg.

At the end, for Exorcist, in fact, you are going to Exorcist for only 1 core skill: Rubric. It is a very awesome skill with high DPS and short CD. Do not hesitate to max out its attribute and of course skill level. Chortasmata with 3 lv10 Iltiswort cards + Lycanthropy human form + Rubric = insane damage outcome.

But why? Gregorate is so bad, except if you have a party and Capella active.
Seriously, it deals at best 2136% more damage at level 10 with maxed enhancement attribute and 5 party members than at level 1…
The range is also pretty bad, leaving the Exorcist open for cc when attacked by a boss monster with knockdown.

Engkrateia should at least be level 1 so you can have knockdown protection every 2nd Rubric cast.
I have put it at level 14 because it’s very useful to survive field bosses strong attacks (e.g. Demon Lord Zauras Medzio Diena) since the damage gets reduced to single - double digits (not uncommon seeing Zaura dealing only 9 damage against me, and without shield/block xD).

If you value survival, Engkrateia is the skill for you to sink as many points as possible.

That’s 47 points already…

I’m evaluating the same build rn.
With a friend we are testing Carnivory, and it seem that Gregorate interacts with it. If this is the case, 5 points in Carnivory would make sense for Gregorate + Seed.
I also think Sterea is underwhelming :confused:

On PD, at least 1 point in Methadone will help deliver safer Rubric.

Hey! I agree with you druid-PD-exorc is a very well balanced build. However I’m not quite sure if they are not comparable to pure dps builds like you said. I have a few pure dps character (mergen-falc, inqui-zealot… etc), but I feel like exorc is better at sustained damage, whereas the pure dps are better at bursting damage. I didn’t deeply analyze the damage, but exorc feels much more pleasant to deal damage in my opinion.

Anyway, I have a few questions about exorc skills. How do you use koinoma? I know you need teammates but I sometime cannot get it to deal damage. I think Katadikazo is awful, why did you suggest 5 points in it? I’d rather put 10 in koinoma and 5 in gregorate or a few points in Engkrateia like Umineko said.

Seems like you are an expert at druid-PD-exorc, can you please inform me more about this build? Thanks.

Katadikadzo is bad, but not as awful as it might seem.

It still helps with Challenge Mode solo, and it helps with daily quest/HG farming as well.
If you use Asio mace effect, it’s very good to trigger the Shaman Doll summon effect on monster masses.

The only problem of the skill is the low skill modifier against most monsters (i.e. those who are not demon type/dark property), which can only deal up to 4320% per OH (against dark property, max enhancement attribute & at level 6), so you need Capella and/or Death Sentence/Fanaticism to get reasonable damage output from this skill to even consider casting it vs boss monsters.

It’s ok in combination with Zealot/Oracle/Inquisitor/Chaplain/Krivis/Kabbalist, though, as you can use their damage boosts/debuffs to get the skill modifier to a meaningful level for general use.

So yeah, on this build, the skill is really useless, might as well get Aqua Benedicta instead xD.

By the way, Entity should be level 1 since if debuffs enemies, thus provoking them to attack you.
Both Druid and Plague Doctor heavily rely on grouping enemies, so you might want to get this skill to mob monsters more efficiently.